Pre match thread

mottaloo

Really negative today. Don't expect us to get more than 1 point. Can't see where any goals would come from. Ollie is having stinkers in front of goal. Maybe back post Trez or some Magic from Bertie.

Anyway, feel free to quote if we blast 4 past them.

Concerned about over confidence for this. Echos of Sheffield united for sure. I have hopes for Ramsey but he hasn’t produced much of note at all in my opinion. If Sanson isn’t fit why is he on the bench?

Big game for Doug this.

We need him to get on the ball and knock it around like he did in the Palace game.

This lot will shrivel if we get on top of them. An early goal and we'll run out winners.

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yes lots of negative posts on here

I'm very happy with what we've achieved this season already. I'm just a bit afraid of wasting my free time on a dull match yet again. It's literally bruceball vs bruceball tonight, judging by the way we've been playing since Burnley. Would like some high scoring action for a change.

Like with MMA. I appreciate high-level grappling and wrestling because it's beautiful and really technical, but nothing beats a good first round knockout.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

That's a very poor Newcastle side, if we don't beat these......................

That's how I thought before the Sheffield U game...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What kinda drugs you taken?

Alkohole.

JJ definitely scoring tonight after Aaron did for the U23s earlier.

We’ll piss this. Could be a PL record.

Edited by fightoffyour

Just now, Herman22 said:

Here's a positive one. Thank **** Bruce isn't our manager, can't stand the sight of that chap! 

He isn't a chap, he's a BLERK. 

Looking forward to SB’s pre-match ‘I won’t let you finish asking a question and I will talk over you before you try to finish asking your question’ comments and thoughts.