Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Brilliant from us tonight. Perfect away performance. Nakamba motm followed by Mings and Ghazi. Love how aggressive Targett is too. Also, shout out to Elmo who was solid when many doubted him. Big result this. Leeds a detestable club. 

What surprised me most about Elmo tonight was the number of excellent headed clearances he made.  Better than either of the cbs

• Like 4

I thought that was a great three points, created decent chances in the first half and AEG took his chance well. He could have had another couple and the second half totally snuffed Leeds oiut, Nakamba was brilliant breaking up the play and getting that vital touch in when it mattered.

Quality all over the pitch tonight. We had a game plan and carried it out. Leeds will moan we were negative but they didn't have a clue how to break us down. 

MOTM for me El Ghazi. That's another 3 points he's won for us, I'd love to see how many that is that his goals have got us this season. 

Special shout to Nakamba who was superb. Didn't put a foot wrong all game, composed and all that despite not playing many games. 

I'm off to enjoy my bottle of Malbec and a bit of FM touch 👌

Never realised Anwar used to play under Bielsa.

Explained that chat and congrats.

Anyway, very good defensive performance today.

We still could have done a few thing better but overall happy.

Would rather be solid and a little less exciting at times, than to just be sliced through.

Over the moon to beat Leeds!

Also, their bloody pitch is horrendous!

Â