Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 23:59

14 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Nakamba's pass completion tonight was 89% the highest pass completion of anyone in a villa shirt.

Maybe so, but his forward passing I thought was wasteful. He played well but he was nowhere near MOTM with the way Mings played. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Reminded me of Sabina Park.

I haven't watched cricket for Eons... That's a blast from the past for me. Great shout and nostalgia.

Was forced to watch Test Cricket with my Grandad constantly back.in the day haha.

Llorente went down like Lara cracked him in the shin with a bat!

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I haven't watched cricket for Eons... That's a blast from the past for me. Great shout and nostalgia.

Was forced to watch Test Cricket with my Grandad constantly back.in the day haha.

Llorente went down like Lara cracked him in the shin with a bat!

Sabina was a really dry pitch and patchy in parts, hence my comment. 

Michael Holding = Whispering Death.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dion "really tough to get a result at Leeds." Dublin

Aye. That is why they have been in league 1 and mid table in the Championship for most the past 2 decades. **** off with this nonsense.

It is pretty hard to get a result there when they are not in the same division as you!😉

3 minutes ago, Shomin Geki said:

McGinn 5- The optimist in me wonders if McGinn's struggles are symptomatic of our ambitious progression into a more complete team.  But a big part of me looks at the regularity of clumsy, flustered play and feels a real sadness.  Maybe lock him in a sauna for a week?

I get what you're saying, I think we are all desperate for him to stay on this journey with us, and rooting for him. Love him to bits.

Hoping it's just an extended dip in form.

Can't quite picture Villa without him ATM.

He's one of us.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

to be fair i was sure we were going to get beaten tonight, Leeds style is our ultimate kryptonite.

excellent display to snatch 3 points.

It's because Deano finally changed the system/personnel.

As I've said before, I'm sure he ain't thick.

However he tends to give players multiple chances and their own rope to hang themselves with ( Sometimes to a fault ).

Dare I say, had we made a few of these changes a couple of games ago, we perhaps would have gotten a couple better results?

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Happy today.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's because Deano finally changed the system/personnel.

As I've said before, I'm sure he ain't thick.

However he tends to give players multiple chances and their own rope to hang themselves with ( Sometimes to a fault ).

Dare I say, had we made a few of these changes a couple of games ago, we perhaps would have gotten a couple better results?

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Happy today.

Yeah, the teams looks clearly more balanced with Barkley out of the team, additionally Nakamba added some balance in there too.

45 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ramsey was bright

Lovely take and turn early on in the game. He has a fluidity to his game and the composure of a more experienced player. Really looking forward to how he develops.

We deserved that. Deano showing he is learning from his mistakes. Wow. One man Team? Whatever. Superb team performance. Brilliant. I never felt us at risk at all.  We were brilliant. A wonderful team performance. Absolutely deserved win. I love this team under Deano.

• Like 2

Â