Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 23:59

Game was a bit average all in all but a solid performance , Nakamaba and Ramsey clearly a better option than Luiz and Barkley today ... 

Nakamaba MOTM for me 

that pitch has no place in the top flight , league should do something about that ... 

what were the Leeds players moaning about at full time ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Leeds never really looked dangerous.  They had a couple of half chances but were nullified for 90 minutes.

Spot on. Not sure how exactly Smith could have made it easier as the OP said. That was as easy as it gets really. Thoroughly professional performance. Walk in the park really.

• Like 1

Brilliant result that. Not a pretty 2nd half, trying to hold onto the ball would've been nice but yet again defensively we were very good. 

Emi and the back 4 all excellent but I voted Nakamba my MOTM. Thought he was superb in the middle. 

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Game was a bit average all in all but a solid performance , Nakamaba and Ramsey clearly a better option than Luiz and Barkley today ... 

Nakamaba MOTM for me 

that pitch has no place in the top flight , league should do something about that ... 

what were the Leeds players moaning about at full time ? 

Bamford just had sand in his vagina. Best to just ignore the little prick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never realised Anwar used to play under Bielsa.

Explained that chat and congrats.

Anyway, very good defensive performance today.

We still could have done a few thing better but overall happy.

Would rather be solid and a little less exciting at times, than to just be sliced through.

Over the moon to beat Leeds!

Also, their bloody pitch is horrendous!

League One pitch 

Much, much better!

Amazing what you can do when you have all 11 players putting in a shift. We had energy all over the park and that has been missing over the last half a dozen games.We can put out a competitive side, even without Jack

Special mentions to Emi, AEG and young Ramsey but I thought Marvellous was the man of the match for me. He just goes quietly about his work and I love the big smile he plays with. Mings & Konza put in a good performances and did not take any chances on the very poor surface. Did they bring over the groundsman from the last test match in India?😀 Great job by Anwar making the run and keeping his feet to stroke in the goal

Does Ollie look jaded to you? He has worked like a Trojan all season and it must take a toll.

A very good team performance away from home and cements us in the top half. Let's keep this energy up.

Onwards. (and hopefully upwards)

• Like 1

Â