Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Your one-man crusade to stamp out any criticism of Dean Smith and in-game changes is just as boring as the posts you continually moan about.

One-man, not sure that is correct, think far more are sick of the picking at everything Dean does from team selection, positioning and then in game changes....constructive criticism yes but nit picking all the time....then no.

• Like 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Maybe people have different opinions to you even if you think they're wrong.

Absolutely. I don't respond to fair criticism and people's opinions that are different to mine. There's loads on here. Not a problem.

Its the nonsense presented as some sort of fact based on their own negativity that I have an issue with. There's a small minority that are just desperate to create scenarios to moan. I just find it pathetic when we are doing so well. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

One-man, not sure that is correct, think far more are sick of the picking at everything Dean does from team selection, positioning and then in game changes....constructive criticism yes but nit picking all the time....then no.

Maybe ignore it? I see an Arsenal side that keep getting in behind our midfield line. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

My second cousin, Lee, was placed into an induced coma last night due to coronavirus. Hoping we can win this one for him and all the other Villa fans on the canvas at the moment! Come on lads! 

All of the most positive thoughts are directed towards you and your family right now.  

3 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

My second cousin, Lee, was placed into an induced coma last night due to coronavirus. Hoping we can win this one for him and all the other Villa fans on the canvas at the moment! Come on lads! 

Yeah all the best mate

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Absolutely. I don't respond to fair criticism and people's opinions that are different to mine. There's loads on here. Not a problem.

Its the nonsense presented as some sort of fact based on their own negativity that I have an issue with. There's a small minority that are just desperate to create scenarios to moan. I just find it pathetic when we are doing so well. 

Again maybe ignore it? 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Our full backs really are excellent.

Agreed best full back pairing we've had for quite some time. Cash is amazing for his first season in PL and Targett has been great all season

• Like 1