Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

23 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The Athletic really need to get a Villa man writing for Villa

I've really come to despise him. I think he revels in the idea he is getting paid to troll Villa. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The Athletic really need to get a Villa man writing for Villa

“If” the sun shines I will replace trousers with shorts. Impeccable logic as ever from Evans. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Gregg Evans only source is Twitter and this forum. 

Oi Gregg I know you’re reading this, get off your ass and get some real sources you massive plagiarising cock womble.

Good advice for you there Greg but if you can’t be bothered I’ve heard that Jack is signing a new 10 year contract next week, Kane is signing for us as soon as he’s back from a couple of weeks on Nassef’s yacht and Messi is sharing a flight back to the UK with Emi Martinez and Alvarez. Make what you will of that Greg but a smart cookie like you will figure it out I’m sure. 

14 hours ago, paul514 said:

Not only is it a good use of money but some of these players may have become unobtainable to a club like ours in 5 years.

In 5 years no player will be unobtainable to the mighty Villa. We may however be unobtainable to many players who can only dream of playing for the three time European Champions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Bye bye athletic subscription..Reason.

Gregg. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Gregg is a clearing in the woods but that shouldn’t be the reason for getting rid of a sub there. They still produce a lot of great content. 

18 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Gregg is a clearing in the woods but that shouldn’t be the reason for getting rid of a sub there. They still produce a lot of great content. 

My NFL teams correspondent also left so there is no coverage. Watch them give it to two G's!

Edited by Pissflaps
  • Haha 1