Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

This is feeling remarkably like the lull in activity we had before Watkins was announced. 

Yeah. I got a bit worried last year and had a moan about what we were doing and then everything worked out fine. I've got full faith this time round. 

We've made 1 excellent signing, 1 good signing and look to be keeping our best player. It's already been a decent window. 

I feel it's pretty obvious that our signings currently hinge on Grealish, I doubt a lot of our targets would want to join if they thought he could be out the door a week later.

I'm fairly confident he'll sign a new deal next week after the Euro's finish, then we'll see more movement transfer wise.

48 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I feel it's pretty obvious that our signings currently hinge on Grealish, I doubt a lot of our targets would want to join if they thought he could be out the door a week later.

I'm fairly confident he'll sign a new deal next week after the Euro's finish, then we'll see more movement transfer wise.

Though they might decide not to discuss a new deal right now - he still has 4 years left on his new deal he only signed 12 months ago.

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Though they might decide not to discuss a new deal right now - he still has 4 years left on his new deal he only signed 12 months ago.

Getting him to sign a new deal though would kill all the rumours and show players we're willing to reward them when they have a good season, especially if they're important to us.

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

Pogba-esque apparently… With one year left on his contract price tag is reportedly sub €30million 

What is the link to this player?

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Are you a Farley over Candy kinda guy?

Love them both but CF just standing still doing nothing could make you smile. Don't think we'll sign either though, good players but unfortunately, they're dead.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

This is feeling remarkably like the lull in activity we had before Watkins was announced. 

Yeah its almost like it takes time to arrange multi million pound transfers when players are either still on holiday or international duty.

So maybe:

Monday                   Iroegbunam and Alvarez

Tuesday                  Sarr

Wednesday             Smith-Rowe

Thursday                 Tammy 

Friday                       Messi and Grealish 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

ESR has been quoted as saying he would rather crawl up the motorway to Villa then be signing for a decayed decrepit ageing quoffmongel shite show like Aresenal.

Is that a verbatim, phil?

• Haha 1