Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, Jas10 said:

According to Dean Windass (and therefore Football Insider) Tammy is going to West Ham. SO…….

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Haha Dean Windass said…too funny!

therefore

Tickling Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

sorry I meant

donald trump GIF by franceinfo

I don't think we are going to sign a ton of players Purslow has consistently said that. A lot of players have been linked to use because we have two loaded owners and are ambitious club.

Most of our signings never appear in the papers until it is actually done so a lot of thinks I feel are bs.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Haha Dean Windass said…too funny!

therefore

Tickling Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

sorry I meant

donald trump GIF by franceinfo

(if Dean Windass or Football Insider say he is going to West Ham, he’s ten times more likely to sign for us).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I don't think we are going to sign a ton of players Purslow has consistently said that. A lot of players have been linked to use because we have two loaded owners and are ambitious club.

Most of our signings never appear in the papers until it is actually done so a lot of thinks I feel are bs.

Not a tonne but I think several, we can’t get by with 2 signings. Plus we have players arriving later and AFCON to contend with. We can’t leave ourselves short and still need to enhance both the first XI and the gaps in the squad.

So at least:

Reserve GK

Reserve CB

AM

DM?

FW

18 hours ago, Houseoftomorrow said:

I still think The Athletic is quite good, especially the Villa stuff. It's not like they're doing what BMail does and writing a "Villa told to sign x" every time a random supporter tweets about a player.

Do not let the daylight upon the magic. 

The Birmingham Mail is a well oiled machine with football informants up and down this land.

Or some bloke with a laptop at home looking at twitter feeds.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Do not let the daylight upon the magic. 

The Birmingham Mail is a well oiled machine with football informants up and down this land.

Or some bloke with a laptop at home looking at twitter feeds.

1000% the latter 🤣

54 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Means he goes down like a fairy, flatters to deceive, thinks everything is about him and just in case, you weren't paying enough attention to him, puts domestos in his hair to complete the ultimate Representative for Wellingborough look.

That was a very adult version of Peter Pan that you were watching.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont agree with this part but its good he gots some support as  for some vocal people on here Traore is one of the worst players to ever grace a football pitch because some Lyon fans said it and are afraid to look stupid by changing there mind after seeing him play

Yeah I agree with you. He's a good player and I'm happy he's at Villa. 

I would be fickle enough to swap him for Foden though if given the chance 

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

So in the last hour

No Sarr 

No Smith Rowe 

No Abraham

Meltdown incoming 🤣

ESR has been quoted as saying he would rather crawl up the motorway to Villa then be signing for a decayed decrepit ageing quoffmongel shite show like Aresenal.