5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Neto
Trossard
Lookman
Olise
Bissouma

That'll do. 

no Buendia??

Personally, i would also possibly take a punt on Minamino if Liverpool sell him this summer.

Edited by MaVilla

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

no Buendia??

Personally, i would also possibly take a punt on Minamino if Liverpool sell him this the summer.

Yeh, those two as well. Go from having no decent wingers to ALL the wingers. 
Joking aside, it won't happen, but if we got Neto, I'd wet my pants. Helluva player and would be brilliant on our right side. 

-------------------------------------Martinez----------------------------------------
Cash-------------------Konsa-------------Mings---------------------Targett
-----------------------------------Bissouma-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------McGinn-----------------------------------
Neto-----------------------------Grealish------------------------------Lookman
---------------------------------------Watkins------------------------------------------

110m outlay minus whoever we sell. One can but dream. 

Edited by Delphinho123

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Joking aside, it won't happen, but if we got Neto, I'd wet my pants. Helluva player and would be brilliant on our right side. 

yeah, as you say tho, almost 100% unrealistic :(

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

ye.

I quite fancy:

Buendia - Grealish - Minamino

Watkins

would also buy Olise!!!! ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Back ups don't need to be quality, as long as they're better than Taylor. 

Can’t agree with this statement. Why buy back ups at all we need to be buying players that are challenging for the shirt otherwise how are they pushing the incumbent shirt holder to improve. The top teams have completion not an 11 then some shit that they use in emergencies.

• Like 2

I do like Eze and I do think he'd get in our midfield.  not on the left or right though itd be instead of berkley who unfortunately seems to have  blown his chance (i still like him and think he'll come back to form next season).  for palace he puts in a shift and sees a lot of the ball, has good movement and picks a good pass.  jury still out on Traore for me.  not going to write him off as he's still settling and has shown flashes of quality but he comes in side far too much wasting cash's overlaps and apart from the assist this week seems pathologicaly adverse to using his right foot.  he also tends to go missing when we're not on top in games.  however irrelevant as eze won't come here as others have pointed out. 

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ye.

I quite fancy:

Buendia - Grealish - Minamino

Watkins

would also buy Olise!!!! ;)

Might be thinking above our station but I feel we are moving beyond players like Buendia. I just don’t see him making us a great deal better in the premier league. Excellent championship player not convinced as a prem player 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Might be thinking above our station but I feel we are moving beyond players like Buendia. I just don’t see him making us a great deal better in the premier league. Excellent championship player not convinced as a prem player 

Buendia last year in the Prem, in a team that was even below us, was one of the top chance creators in the league, not far behind Grealish.

Neto, Trossard, Lookman, and Olise are all wingers, we will probably buy just the one winger at the most unless Grealish leaves. And as much as we might want to start being more ambitious with our signings there's no chance of Neto, he's Wolves best player they won't sell him to us and if he was to become available there would be better placed clubs than us interested in him.

47 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Neto
Trossard
Lookman
Olise
Bissouma

That'll do. 

Decent list.  Why don't you just become a Brighton fan?😉

Missing a striker and a reserve LB for me.

Looks very expensive as well - buying proven PL quality is.  I guess it depends what budget we are operating to.  I would have thought Neto would be £40m +, ditto Trossard and Bissouma.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Decent list.  Why don't you just become a Brighton fan?😉

Missing a striker and a reserve LB for me.

Looks very expensive as well - buying proven PL quality is.  I guess it depends what budget we are operating to.  I would have thought Neto would be £40m +, ditto Trossard and Bissouma.

I was being a bit silly tbh. If we get even one off that list I'd be happy. 

If Fulham go down, I'd go all out for Lookman. I don't think we'd get any of the others.

I think if Lookman had stayed on the pitch against us, we'd have lost at the weekend. I was surprised at how physical he is as well. Not strong, but not afraid to put his body on the line a bit. He's exactly the type of player we need and reminds me of a young Ashley Young the way he cuts inside and whips the ball into that 'corridor of uncertainty'. I think he's a player that gets bums off seats and If he's available, I'd genuinely move heaven and earth to bring him in. He also fits the profile of player we're looking for. Young, British and a high ceiling. If he costs 35m, so be it. Get it done.

Did I mention I like Lookman a lot?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

if he was to become available there would be better placed clubs than us interested in him.

You could say that about any quality signing, no harm in trying though.  We definitely have positives that could interest players like Neto.  Others clubs maybe interested but they still have to stump up the cash, be interested and him be a position they need.  At the price he would cost, clubs can’t just buy him because he’s available and they might need to money for other positions.  Worst case scenario he says No.

56 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

-------------------------------------Martinez----------------------------------------
Cash-------------------Konsa-------------Mings---------------------Targett
-----------------------------------Bissouma-----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------McGinn-----------------------------------
Neto-----------------------------Grealish------------------------------Lookman
---------------------------------------Watkins------------------------------------------

110m outlay minus whoever we sell. One can but dream. 

After the season we are currently having, i believe its only right to look at more superior players to push on to that next level assuming we finish in the top half this season. Players we should be going for are the type to bring us into the top six frame. Loved seeing Barkley play for us but i dont wish to renew his time at VP. With Delle and Daka it would significantly improve our finishing as have lacked in the final third for large parts of the season but those two would certainly fly us up that table with consistency. We have a  few in the U23’s who can be brought in to save spending which have been listed below

Delle Ali - Spurs (MF) can kick start under DS guidance, we know his capabilities (replaces barkley)

Patson Daka - Red Bull Salzburg (FW) Extremely frightening talent

Rico Henry - Brentford (LB) - excellent upgrade as back up to Targett 

Kaine Kessler (RB)  brought to 1st Team - AEH will need to be released end of the season 

Carney Chukwuemeka (CAM) - Upgrade to the first team he will be very impressive if given chances exceptional talent 

Edited by RicRic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

After the season we are currently having, i believe its only right to look at more superior players to push on to that next level assuming we finish in the top half this season. Players we should be going for are the type to bring us into the top six frame. Loved seeing Barkley play for us but i dont wish to renew his time at VP 

Delle Ali - Spurs (MF) can kick start under DS guidance, we know his capabilities (replaces barkley)

Patson Daka - Red Bull Salzburg (FW) Extremely frightening talent

Rico Henry - Brentford (LB) - excellent upgrade as back up to Targett 

Kessler brought to 1st Team - AEH will need to be released end of the season 

We won't get Alli due to wages. Daka will attract interest from a host of top clubs and I can't see us spending 20m on a back up left back. 

Sorry, not sure those are players we should be targeting. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We won't get Alli due to wages. Daka will attract interest from a host of top clubs and I can't see us spending 20m on a back up left back. 

Sorry, not sure those are players we should be targeting. 

Im also not sure lookman fits the bill either unless your content with standing still?.... we have owners capable of offering Delle the wages he wants if needed so thats not a concern 

• Like 1