Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Just now, Greenfly said:

It was three goals, all of which were frankly worldies. I don't think we were that badly outplayed that time, there was a hell of a lot of bad luck though.

This time we've looked easily second best, but possession is worthless of you're not doing anything with it. We made ours count.

We definitely dodged a bullet with the penalty shout though. How it wasn't given I'll never understand.

it hit Matty's thigh. I mean it's on camera. I don't see how it's controversial at all. or how we could see it differently when we're literally watching the same footage.

2 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Looked like a Pen to me. We would be livid if it was not given to us.

To me too but the rules are the rules - this week's rules at least. She is nothing if not well informed and well prepared.

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

True. I was just surprised to hear him speak so positively. Most of the soundbites/"highlights" you see are him being a bit... cantankerous, shall we say.

That is both him and his TV thing, not saying he is a great guy clearly he is prickly at the best of times. When I met him though he was sound and as I say thought highly of the club, just not everyone at it in his time here. He had a point. Probably is with Roy much like Souness few ever live up to his standards.

• Like 1

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

True. I was just surprised to hear him speak so positively. Most of the soundbites/"highlights" you see are him being a bit... cantankerous, shall we say.

You spelt rocket polisher wrong...

Missed the first half, we've been doing an online red wine and cheese tasting.

I'm now full of cheese and half pissed.

Cummon the Villa!

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Missed the first half, we've been doing an online red wine and cheese tasting.

I'm now full of cheese and half pissed.

Cummon the Villa!

welcome to the game mate. UTV!

• Like 1