Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 07/09/2022 at 02:39, ozvilla28 said:

I think Sanson and Kamara would be a great combination makes me laugh when people say he isn't better then what we got how do we know that when he hasn't had a decent run and we aren't showing much currently either in midfield. 

If it's good enough for the Champions League should be more than adequate for us 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ozvilla28 said:

What has he done to be completely frozen out puzzling really  ??.Get over it and do what's best for the club.

He's pictured training with the rest of the first team yesterday.

Galatasaray definitely didn't sign him. They did sign Juan Mata and Milot Rashica though. What next for Sanson? Presumably he might have been out of the squads because he was about to move, but he's still here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rolta said:

Galatasaray definitely didn't sign him. They did sign Juan Mata and Milot Rashica though. What next for Sanson? Presumably he might have been out of the squads because he was about to move, but he's still here. 

Same with Nakamba and Guilbert I think. If not even a loan to Turkey - what are they supposed to do? The club should address this, it’s ridiculous.

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

GET OVER THIS HE ISN'T AS GOOD AS THE PLAYERS WE HAVE

Jesus f'n Christ. What is wrong with the brains of people. 

I would say he is a better pick than McGinn on current form.....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rolta said:

He's still be listed in the 25. At least with TIm going on loan he moves up the midfield pecking order and should be coming back onto the bench given we'd had games this season with Tim and Nakamba as subs.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's still be listed in the 25. At least with TIm going on loan he moves up the midfield pecking order and should be coming back onto the bench given we'd had games this season with Tim and Nakamba as subs.

But Tim's position in the squad has been filled by Dendoncker.

15 hours ago, CVByrne said:

GET OVER THIS HE ISN'T AS GOOD AS THE PLAYERS WE HAVE

Jesus f'n Christ. What is wrong with the brains of people. 

Yeah no doubt because our midfield has been functioning like a charm this season not on performance , but potential that is all. I bet Sanson would be in our top 4 midfielders in the club this is a player who's proven in champions league.

Edited by ozvilla28
  • Like 2

On 09/09/2022 at 09:42, VillaParkAvenue said:

Same with Nakamba and Guilbert I think. If not even a loan to Turkey - what are they supposed to do? The club should address this, it’s ridiculous.

So if the three left, we’re kept with: Kamara, Luiz, Leander, McGinn and Ramsey. Add to that, with Cash injured we can still have Guilbert as a backup. (Although I understand the fact that we already have Chambers, Young and for the LB we have cover aswell).

But as we still have them, just try to give then some minutes, Sanson won’t be much worse than McGinn. Nakamba has been ok whenever called. Just keep him in the team sheet.

Â