Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

57 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Shame. Would have been a good signing but if Gregg Evans and that liar Villareport are saying it then it must be false. Close the thread.

Gregg Evans is such an ITK journalist he is now crediting other journalists for his scoops

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sometimes foreign players struggle with the physicality of the PL, I know nothing about this lad bar the YouTube videos, but judging by those, I don't think we have to worry about that aspect. 

Looks like a very handy player. 

I think this (if true) says a lot about our board. Safe from relegation (albeit not mathematically), in a very different covid world with very little transfer activity worldwide and we are potentially spending another £20m. 

It's bloody good being a Villa atm isn't it?

13 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I read there forum lastnight and they think he's shit. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm reading it now...   Reads like VillaTalk after a loss.  Half of the posts are over how shit he is and the other half are slamming AVB's dross tactics.  Some are laughing about fleecing us for the price while others are saying he's a very good player that they'll miss.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

For what it’s worth I reckon we are better placed now as a club to allow foreign players to settle in and adapt compared to the absolute car crash of the seasons we have had in the past. I think some just wouldn’t adapt (makoun) for example, others such as Gueye and Amavi was the case of right players wrong time (club was really dire in every corner). No coincidence Carew did well with us when as a club at the time we were going places. Just my opinion. 

Agreed. That could also go in the Wesley thread 😊

This one makes sense. I imagine Hourihane is leaving and I expect Nakamba to be moved on in the summer. Barkley also isn’t our player and Ramsey needs a loan. 

I imagine we’ll go after some 25-30m players in the summer. 

I was about to message on here that I think this is a Lange signing before Percy confirmed it. Statistically, it’s clear he presses, works hard and is a box to box type in the mould of McGinn. He also looks like he has a decent attitude. Our club values stats like these and whilst he may not be as exciting as a Barkley type, we need players like this if McGinn/Barkley are out. Especially as I believe Dean wants to play Grealish on the left.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

For what it’s worth I reckon we are better placed now as a club to allow foreign players to settle in and adapt compared to the absolute car crash of the seasons we have had in the past. I think some just wouldn’t adapt (makoun) for example, others such as Gueye and Amavi was the case of right players wrong time (club was really dire in every corner). No coincidence Carew did well with us when as a club at the time we were going places. Just my opinion. 

I fully agree but I think Carew was a little different though, he spoke English and we had 2 or 3 Scandinavians already in the squad 

Â