Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 24/07/2018 at 19:22, leighavfc said:

Isnt it hillarious that the ITK man on sha actually has a website called villaleaks.com talking about our problems... obsessed much? Christ they are absolute saddos down in small heath. They are all dirtyunwashed12fingeredsisterrapinginbredpondscum.

Fixed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

We are posting in a thread with 848 pages dedicated to Blues and we are laughing at them for being obsessed.

Come on guys, we are bordering on parody here.

tbh I think the obsession goes both ways, it’s a strong rivalry, I like it ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fifamad said:

tbh I think the obsession goes both ways, it’s a strong rivalry, I like it ?

Its one of most one sided rivalries in football. They have finished ahead of us once in about 30 years 

Just now, Zatman said:

Its one of most one sided rivalries in football. They have finished ahead of us once in about 30 years 

I agree but the hatred between the two is very strong, it’s a good rivalry, like I said I enjoy it. 

On 24/07/2018 at 21:16, VillaChris said:

In fairness he posted a lot of very accurate stuff about Carson Yeung years back and also has digged out Peter Pannu, that Panos guy and whoever are in charge now so his number one focus is his own club.

Of course he can't resist digs at us but then he's not the first blogger/journalist who pointed out Xia wasn't all he was cracked up to be 12-18 months back when most on here weren't listening.

Good news if he's gone very quiet on the new owners but let's not pretend we haven't had a very near miss from a Charlatan owner ourselves this summer.

Is this the same bloke who goes by the name of almajir on facebook ? loads of noses are devoted followers of this ginger bearded "guru" who is obsessed about us and would rather chat about our FFP than their own embargo.

He may have been historically in the know however he looks like he's never even kissed a girl !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Sometimes when I poo, I think about Steve Claridge.

52 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Sometimes when I wipe I think about the sty. 

whenever i have a dump it always looks like st andrews......

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Is this the same bloke who goes by the name of almajir on facebook ? loads of noses are devoted followers of this ginger bearded "guru" who is obsessed about us and would rather chat about our FFP than their own embargo.

He may have been historically in the know however he looks like he's never even kissed a girl !

Thats the one... 

Just looked on the team sheets it was basically their youth team apart from Stockdale and Grounds who they were trying to move on. 

Still I think if they don’t sort their embargo situation they will struggle this season. 

Edited by fifamad

14 hours ago, fifamad said:

Just looked on the team sheets it was basically their youth team apart from Stockdale and Grounds who they were trying to move on. 

Still I think if they don’t sort their embargo situation they will struggle this season. 

Agreed but they have got a good manager there I think, they drew 1-1, last minute equaliser for Brighton, Bissouma scored

Â