Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So how did Pedersen play today if he is not registered? If there is a transfer embargo how do they low this signing happen?

The game stinks

I would assume the embargo only means he can't play in league games?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So how did Pedersen play today if he is not registered? If there is a transfer embargo how do they low this signing happen?

The game stinks

He hasn’t played a competitive game. He isn’t banned from playing football :D 

• Like 1

Is their transfer embargo for the summer window only? Which means they can register Pedersen in January?

I guess that would explain why he is staying with the club, and the deal hasn’t been cancelled.

SHA statement regarding embargo. 

TALKS BETWEEN BIRMINGHAM CITY FOOTBALL CLUB AND THE EFL REMAIN ONGOING IN REGARD PROFITABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY REGULATIONS.

The Club has spent several months working diligently to satisfy the EFL.

Unfortunately and disappointingly the EFL are currently refusing to allow us to make additions which would enable us to strengthen the Manager's squad.

We are hopeful that a satisfactory agreement can be reached with the EFL as soon as possible to help ensure our continued competitiveness in the Championship.

We fully understand supporters’ frustrations over this issue in the wake of recent speculation and rumour. We share those frustrations.

The Club asks supporters to maintain the fabulous and passionate backing they have given to Garry Monk and the team since the Manager's appointment - it is hugely appreciated and when we have that togetherness and strength in numbers it can make a big difference.

The Board of Directors are ambitious and are committed to improvement and bringing success to the Club, in all aspects on and off the field.

And supporters can rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to address this current situation.

The Club will make no further comment.

We thank you for your understanding.

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

lol1-1024x768.png

You know what mate I'm torn. If you'd have asked me 6 weeks ago, I'd have told you that i would have wanted St Andrews turned into a giant Aldi. But the fecking stress us lot (villa fans) have gone through in the last few weeks kinda makes me think 'i wouldn't wish this on anyone'.

That said, it is small heath so I'll make an exception ?

They're kicking off that the club "proudly announced" that BIffa has agreed to be their waste management partner.

The gift that keeps giving ?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

They're kicking off that the club "proudly announced" that BIffa has agreed to be their waste management partner.

The gift that keeps giving ?

BIFFA OMG I'm pissing myself 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pedersen is going to Derby on loan :lol:

Lampard, now there's a Manager I could have gotten behind happily in place of SB. They're going to be a good side methinks this season.

He's a smart guy, yet to be seen if it will transfer into football management but I suspect it will. 

Edited by bannedfromHandV

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Lampard, now there's a Manager I could have gotten behind happily in place of SB. They're going to be a good side methinks this season.

He's a smart guy, yet to be seen if it will transfer into football management but I suspect it will. 

Really? He has even less experience than Henry.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Really? He has even less experience than Henry.

Yes, because he's a genuinely intelligent guy, speaks eloquently and makes sense every time, the same cannot be said for Henry.

And in terms of experience, I'd put them on a par with one another, let's not kid ourselves that being 2nd Assistant for a National team will give you any great depth of experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yes, because he's a genuinely intelligent guy, speaks eloquently and makes sense every time, the same cannot be said for Henry.

And in terms of experience, I'd put them on a par with one another, let's not kid ourselves that being 2nd Assistant for a National team will give you any great depth of experience.

For the first part, yes you absolutely can say the same for Henry. He's very eloquent in what is his second language.

As for the second point, why wouldn't it? Regardless, it's still significantly more experience than Lampard has.

Very baffling that you would have been all for Lampard but not Henry.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

For the first part, yes you absolutely can say the same for Henry. He's very eloquent in what is his second language.

As for the second point, why wouldn't it? Regardless, it's still significantly more experience than Lampard has.

Very baffling that you would have been all for Lampard but not Henry.

Okay, we're getting into opinions here but, I do not think Henry is particularly eloquent, I mean kudos for managing to be as clear as he is in what is a second language but I personally find very little substance in what he says when he has acted as a pundit, he's very good at saying a lot of words and making lots of hand gestures without actually giving any real insight beyond what is obvious.

Lampard is without doubt one of the few actually smart footballers, not just street smart but actually intelligent.

Re being 2nd assistant for a national team - you could easily pick up the same experience just doing your coaching badges I'd think.

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Okay, we're getting into opinions here but, I do not think Henry is particularly eloquent, I mean kudos for managing to be as clear as he is in what is a second language but I personally find very little substance in what he says when he has acted as a pundit, he's very good at saying a lot of words and making lots of hand gestures without actually giving any real insight beyond what is obvious.

Lampard is without doubt one of the few actually smart footballers, not just street smart but actually intelligent.

Re being 2nd assistant for a national team - you could easily pick up the same experience just doing your coaching badges I'd think.

Okay, opinions aside which we disagree, your bar for being manager of Aston Villa isn't in fact experience as it was when we were linked with Henry but being smart and/or eloquent.

Â