Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Is that confirmed ? All i have seen is sepculation this is the case.

and no denial from the club. the player has even tweeted about it 

no smoke without fire

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

They removed the player from their website. There's definitely something in this.

Oh really if so that's great news. Somehow they manage to out do us every time.

But surely we will get a transfer embargo soon considering our finances are much worse?

22 hours ago, bobzy said:

Yes, agreed...

...but we've got to sell players and can't buy anyone.  Surely our situation is worse?

Amusing battle to the bottom for both clubs, anyway ? 

We can still loan players, which will be necessary for our survival in the league this season. They can't (currently) do that. 

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Is that confirmed ? All i have seen is sepculation this is the case.

Is it anything like syphilis?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, turnbull said:

The news hasn't been well received in Small Heath

birmingham3_1902237c.jpg

Love it! This will be so hard for them to take. They along with the Wolves and Albion fans had been wallowing in our recent temporary financial embarrassment but they will all be choking on their Corn Flakes this morning!  Natural order has been restored..

40 minutes ago, John said:

Love it! This will be so hard for them to take. They along with the Wolves and Albion fans had been wallowing in our recent temporary financial embarrassment but they will all be choking on their Corn Flakes this morning!  Natural order has been restored..

Until we get back to where we belong I think they still be loving it.

however if we go up with the financial power we now have I have no worries we would come back down.

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Until we get back to where we belong I think they still be loving it.

however if we go up with the financial power we now have I have no worries we would come back down.

Yes, they'll be desperate to find any scrap of bad news against us and try to take the pee. It smacks of their continual, jealous obsession with us and distracts them from thinking of their own mickey mouse club.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

SHA still have a transfer embargo btw.

Looks like they'll start the season with 3-4 youth teamers in their first team.

Didn’t they have four or five loans?? If all the, have gone back and not replaced they could eb in trouble. Monk put both keepers on the transfer list but can’t sign a replacement. What a mess :crylaugh:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Didn’t they have four or five loans?? If all the, have gone back and not replaced they could eb in trouble. Monk put both keepers on the transfer list but can’t sign a replacement. What a mess :crylaugh:

Yeah Stockdale is on about 30k a week allegedly so no wonder they want shot considering he's overweight aswell. Surprised they've frozen out Kuzczak as he's been with for them for a few years.

Been playing young kid called Trueman in goal in pre seasons. Wanted the Polish keeper from Ipswich but he signed new 3 year deal the other day/

Isnt it hillarious that the ITK man on sha actually has a website called villaleaks.com talking about our problems... obsessed much? Christ they are absolute saddos down in small heath. They are all closet Villa fans!

Even better than that nothing has been posted since our new overlords have taken over... i wonder why... 

He seems to think he is ITK about Villa also ??? stick to your own club marra, dont worry about us we will be streets ahead of that s**t regardless of who we sell. 

I also had a convo with a nose who laughed a couple of weeks ago when i said Jack was worth 20 mill plus atm... he said today they will probably need to sell Che Adams or Jota... he said between 10-20 million would be a reasonable price for Che adams ?????

Edited by leighavfc
  • Haha 2

In fairness he posted a lot of very accurate stuff about Carson Yeung years back and also has digged out Peter Pannu, that Panos guy and whoever are in charge now so his number one focus is his own club.

Of course he can't resist digs at us but then he's not the first blogger/journalist who pointed out Xia wasn't all he was cracked up to be 12-18 months back when most on here weren't listening.

Good news if he's gone very quiet on the new owners but let's not pretend we haven't had a very near miss from a Charlatan owner ourselves this summer.

• Like 2

Yeah no doubt about the Blues stuff he is ITK. But with us ? And anyway why the f**k does he care so much about us really? Its weird that a bonified Bluenose would go to the trouble to set up a site purely all about arch enemy Villa regardless of the content on there.

Matt Scott also called out Xia over a year ago, as you say there were probably others who did. 

He said something like "wait and see" the other day apparently. Dont know where his sources come from but i cant see him knowing too much about Villa at least now the new owners are in. I think he goes to the far east at lot so maybe had contacts there who knew about xia etc. Hasn't broke anything as far as im aware. It seems like its his opinion on things Villa tbh.. its just weird. Its all most as if he is talking like a Villa fan.

Â