Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

One win will not keep them up it has not even got them out of the bottom three. They have home games coming up against Burton and Ipswich that they will hope to win but we hoped to win our last two so who knows? Even if they get six points from these games I think they will struggle to get anything from their other games. Six points are unlikely to be enough. Their win against Hull has given them hope but it's the hope that kills you.;)

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I gurantee they will beat fulham last game. Fulham will likely play a reserve side if top two is decided.

Known as "doing a Huddersfield".

Barnsley look sh#t, I'm clinging to the old cliche about 'needing a goalscorer to stay up'

Barnsley do have one in Mcburnie (sp?), not sure the same can be said for sha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully mad Mick has his boys fired up for this one. Next up for blose 2 massive games; Bolton away and Burton at home. If they could possibly lose all three, that would be fantastic with Bristol C, Wolves, Sheff Utd, QPR and Fulham to go.... i reckon if they dont get 2 wins out the next 3 they could be in trouble especially if blunderland start going on a little run after last night. This is about to start getting veeery interesting!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Hopefully mad Mick has his boys fired up for this one. Next up for blose 2 massive games; Bolton away and Burton at home. If they could possibly lose all three, that would be fantastic with Bristol C, Wolves, Sheff Utd, QPR and Fulham to go.... i reckon if they dont get 2 wins out the next 3 they could be in trouble especially if blunderland start going on a little run after last night. This is about to start getting veeery interesting!!

You never know,  the small heath might have a bad day today and they will be right in it again.

3 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Their last 5 are very hard:

Wolves (a)

Bristol City (a)

Sheffield United (h)

QPR (A)

Fulham (h)

Playing 4 teams there fighting for promotion. Even their easiest game at QPR won't be that easy as they showed v us they're hardly on the beach and are playing really well.

For SHA to have a comfortable end of season they need to be on 40 points I think after end of Burton game.

Otherwise all it takes is Barnsley to win a game like they almost did yesterday and they're back in trouble.

21 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

As I said, Monk will do well for them, unfortunately. He's a good manager at this level.

I said the same, been saying fir weeks it will be Barnsley Sunderland and burton

Â