Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

52 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

SHA fan on the phone in last night: "We get regular 20k crowds."

Don't know how many knuckledraggers they draw in for each match, but I bet there's nothing regular about them.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I bet there's nothing regular about them.

I bet a lot of them are required by law to sign a register at a Police station every week though.  Same time and place each week.

The majority are not very nice people.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Better that Cardiff drop three than two. SHA relegation is a much lower priority than our aims. 

Depends if Cardiff lose to Brentford or not.

Cardiff lose to SHA but then bounce back and beat Brentford = 3 points dropped.

Cardiff draw against SHA and then draw again at Griffin Park = 4 points dropped.

That's the way I'm thinking Hanoi. ;)

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Depends if Cardiff lose to Brentford or not.

Cardiff lose to SHA but then bounce back and beat Brentford = 3 points dropped.

Cardiff draw against SHA and then draw again at Griffin Park = 4 points dropped.

That's the way I'm thinking Hanoi. ;)

Ah, well, in that case!

27 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Their average home attendance is 20,385.

Surprised me. Thought they were around 17-18k with the odd 20k +. Seems a lot have been stuff like 19.9k with plenty of travelling support (they didn't get 20k for Wolves at home for example).

Still guess that caller is factually correct then!

3 hours ago, SuperTed said:

I’ve read on Sky News this morning that they’ve been named and shamed for failing to pay workers the National Minimum Wage, along with Stoke :D 

No wonder Harry was happy to leave. ;) Seriously though paying below the minimum wage is a disgrace as are they.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SuperTed said:

the kids who work in the kiosks

Imagine working the turnstiles though at small heath,  every week must be torture as the six toed crew shuffle past,  all getting a little bit stuck with the turnstile or ticket.  The kids who work in the turnstiles,  how would they describe their little job I hear you ask ? ,  i suppose for them it's a cross between being held by the Viet-Cong in Vietnam and surprisingly and in a completely different direction I think,  the prize bit on the Generation game where they had a cuddly toy and teas maid on the conveyor belt,  but importantly they describe all the prizes are utterly worthless but all look strangely alike with a wet dog smell hanging over them like a cloud from "Porton Down".  Imagine what you see every week for less than minimum wage !

• Haha 3

Scenarios this weekend - Ideal is we win, sha win. Can't believe i'm saying this. Second best is we win sha draw, then we draw sha win. 

If we lose any result is shit. Cardiff will either pull further away to a lesser or greater extent or sha will be closer to survival yet we won't have gained at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Scenarios this weekend - Ideal is we win, sha win. Can't believe i'm saying this. Second best is we win sha draw, then we draw sha win. 

If we lose any result is shit. Cardiff will either pull further away to a lesser or greater extent or sha will be closer to survival yet we won't have gained at all.

Its gonna be great.  

Â