Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, AJ said:

I watched the video, only to see sad blosers. The funny thing about that video, one of the idiots was calling Cardiff a plastic club with the worst fans in the world, yet the majority of the video consisted of the bin botherers singing how Cardiff fans were sheep shaggers. Wow.

Stay classy, small heath. ;)

Got a point about Cardiff though.......empty seats my lord!

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

as we stand a 5 point gap 

Hull up next which is a massive game. 3/4 weeks ago you might have made sha favorites for that with homeadvantage, but Hull seem to have hit some form of late. 

I think they need at least 7 points from the next 4 games, because their run in is horrendous. 

Hull - H

Ipswich - H

Bolton - A

Burton - H

Then:

Bristol city - A

Wolves - A

Sheff UTD - H

QPR - A

Fulham - H

I think blues are pretty much down, if they don’t beat hull next game (which I think they won’t) it’s game over really. 

i just hope Monk doesn’t stay with them in league one as he could do a good job imo. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They are beating Hull thats a banker for me. They will be fresh after not having a game this week. 

Fresh

Like a newly-dropped steaming turd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They are beating Hull thats a banker for me. They will be fresh after not having a game this week. 

Not sure about that mate. Hull have scored 7 goals in the last 2 games, and 56 in total. 

They have form on their side and goals in the team. Sha have neither of those ;)

On 14/03/2018 at 08:22, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but totally disagree with this. Hull score goals SHA don’t. Hull are in strong form SHA ain’t. Hull are favourites imo. 

Edited by fifamad

On 16/03/2018 at 01:06, fifamad said:

Sorry but totally disagree with this. Hull score goals SHA don’t. Hull are in strong form SHA ain’t. Hull are favourites imo. 

1-0 already. Told you banker 

Just seen a pic on the bbc sport live report and It looks horrific at St Andrews today, very grim! The weather is pretty bad as well!

Edited by NeilS
  • Haha 1

Â