Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I don’t know, looking at their fixtures they’ve still got a lot to do.

Bolton, Bristol, Wolves, QPR all away. Home games against Sheff Utd and Fulham. Can’t see them picking up too many points from that lot.

Their home games against Ipswich and Burton will be crucial.

Went to today’s game scouting for my club.Hull played absolutely shocking blues didn’t have to do much to beat them.

still think they will struggle to stay up and luck will play a part if they do

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Problem i don’t think Barnsley will be able to get enough points to keep challenging Blues. There’s only one relegation place up for grabs as both Burton and Sunderland are doomed.  

Barnsley have got a goalscorer but their defence is poor, rarely keep a clean sheet.

What a let down hull are, just watched the highlights blues could of won by 5, wtf? Also not happy Jota getting two and blues dominating like that, it will give them confidence, I really thought hull would do them over.

2 minutes ago, fifamad said:

What a let down hull are, just watched the highlights blues could of won by 5, wtf? Also not happy Jota getting two and blues dominating like that, it will give them confidence, I really thought hull would do them over.

Weather was really bad similar to our Game and snowed inside main stand lol even at back. They played well in snow Blues did pity we didn’t in same conditions at Bolton. You are right they could have won by 5

• Like 1

Even Ndoye had a good game and ironic cheers when he made passes after some boos when he replaced Craig Gardner.

Wes Harding a young defender looks a good prospect for them. Probably next prospect for them to sell after Butland, Gray and Redmond

Harding was in our youth team when I looked but we released him.

Edited by Villan4Life

13 hours ago, fifamad said:

What did i say? I told you was a banker hull loss. I knew they would lose that one.

It's the turning point now I think for them.

I always said Barnsley  burton and sunderland for the drop

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What did i say? I told you was a banker hull loss. I knew they would lose that one.

Once Brentford started winning. ;)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Fair enough.

Im not sure it’s the turning point for them though, they’d need to win about 4-5 games to stay up. 

5 hours ago, fifamad said:

Fair enough.

Im not sure it’s the turning point for them though, they’d need to win about 4-5 games to stay up. 

Not really all they have to do is win more games than Barnsley and I can see them pulling clear with their next few games which are very easy.

Â