Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

C'mon small heath get your limp act sorted for 90 mins!

In saying this I genuinely think the majority of their fans would rather lose this game than do us a favour!

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They really shouldn't. They only have 9 games left after this.

They shouldn't but would. I could see them wanting to lose their last game at home to Fulham even if it sent them down as long as it kept us out of the top two as well. Not that whether they want to lose or not makes any real difference because they lose in any case.;)

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Stop hoping you lot. Cardiff are going to rape small heath.

Yep. Even though i don't normally place bets on games in which the result effects ourselves, today is an exception. 

I've backed Cardiff, they are the nap in my acca. 

On 09/03/2018 at 07:30, SuperTed said:

I’ve read on Sky News this morning that they’ve been named and shamed for failing to pay workers the National Minimum Wage, along with Stoke :D 

Biggest club in the vicinity, don't you know...

Edited by Heretic

15 minutes ago, turvontour said:

They're lucky that the bottom 5 are so bad.

Can see them being safe if they beat the rubbish around them.

Lost 2-0 at home to Barnsley recently,  and are in absolute freefall since they came to the home of football. Think the backwards lot will finally flush this year.

23 hours ago, rjw63 said:

small heath were named and shamed for what was a small amount of money they underpaid, but then again they are small time scum.

Oh and hello @SuperTed ;)

Imagine! Such a prestigious, well endowed club having their name dragged through the gutter! 

Thought I’d join you on Villatalk good sir! Not to offer opinions on the Villa, I just want to enjoy a laugh with Ruge ;) 

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Imagine working the turnstiles though at small heath,  every week must be torture as the six toed crew shuffle past,  all getting a little bit stuck with the turnstile or ticket.  The kids who work in the turnstiles,  how would they describe their little job I hear you ask ? ,  i suppose for them it's a cross between being held by the Viet-Cong in Vietnam and surprisingly and in a completely different direction I think,  the prize bit on the Generation game where they had a cuddly toy and teas maid on the conveyor belt,  but importantly they describe all the prizes are utterly worthless but all look strangely alike with a wet dog smell hanging over them like a cloud from "Porton Down".  Imagine what you see every week for less than minimum wage !

Trying to issue a watered down Carling to someone who can’t get their knuckles off the floor long enough to grasp a pint . . . Trying to establish who ordered a Steak and Kidney amongst the sea of Burberry. I shudder to think! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Imagine! Such a prestigious, well endowed club having their name dragged through the gutter! 

Thought I’d join you on Villatalk good sir! Not to offer opinions on the Villa, I just want to enjoy a laugh with Ruge ;) 

Just bring a vacuum and a cucumber, you'll be just fine

Surely Barnsley is the only realistic team who they can catch from outside relegation zone (and Barnsley have a game in hand on SHA). Bolton and Hull are now 6 points clear of them.

Edit: Barnsley have three home games in a row coming up aswell.

Edited by VillaChris

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surely Barnsley is the only realistic team who they can catch from outside relegation zone (and Barnsley have a game in hand on SHA). Bolton and Hull are now 6 points clear of them.

I think they have a game in hand too

45 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They play Hull weekend, absolute massive game for them. Lose that and Hull will be out of reach for sure. Reading are down there too but all those sides have a game in hand on Birmingham. 

If they do go down I think that will be the end of them. Cannot see any form of recovery from that, Harry got some players on some hefty wages their best player is on loan and the owners clearly aren't interested. 

Edited by holteend1982

Â