Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The only reason they stay up is the fact that so many teams are shit. Sunderlan are down. Burton's next four games are vs wolves, cardiff, sheffU and boro. Only at home vs boro. 

As b'ham-Fulham is the last game off the season I hope they are not down before that game.

8 hours ago, villa82 said:

The only reason they stay up is the fact that so many teams are shit. Sunderlan are down. Burton's next four games are vs wolves, cardiff, sheffU and boro. Only at home vs boro. 

As b'ham-Fulham is the last game off the season I hope they are not down before that game.

Or they go for the Lescott 'Relegation is a relief' mentality...;)

I was stood at the bar in The OC's after the game in my Villa top when a bloke next to me said "Great result for Cardiff today" I was a bit confused and didn't really know what to say so I just agreed it was a good result at which point the twurp declared he was a Bluenose. 

They genuinely genuinely would prefer to lose and be relegated themselves if it somehow causes us problems. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I was stood at the bar in The OC's after the game in my Villa top when a bloke next to me said "Great result for Cardiff today" I was a bit confused and didn't really know what to say so I just agreed it was a good result at which point the twurp declared he was a Bluenose. 

They genuinely genuinely would prefer to lose and be relegated themselves if it somehow causes us problems. 

I do understand them. When we did bad, blues lose was the only good results.

Now I still want them to lose, but prefer that they help us. For mee they can win every game for the rest of the season as they play both wolves and Fulham.

42 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I would love to have seen that fans reaction as he watched us dismantle Wolves. We don't need much help getting out of this league and the help we do need is from teams around us not teams in 22nd place. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

They play Hull weekend, absolute massive game for them. Lose that and Hull will be out of reach for sure. Reading are down there too but all those sides have a game in hand on Birmingham. 

If they do go down I think that will be the end of them. Cannot see any form of recovery from that, Harry got some players on some hefty wages their best player is on loan and the owners clearly aren't interested. 

Readings game in hand is wolves away. They 're getting nothing there so the game in hand for them is irrelevant 

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Readings game in hand is wolves away. They 're getting nothing there so the game in hand for them is irrelevant 

Whilst it's highly unlikely they'll get anything there's probably not been a better time to play wolves so you never know! 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Great pub, shame its been dragged down by being frequented by knuckle draggers. Shouldn't they be in Bull Ring Tavern or some other such shithole?! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holteend1982 said:

Whilst it's highly unlikely they'll get anything there's probably not been a better time to play wolves so you never know! 

I wouldn’t want to be reading. Wolves got absolutely battered they will want to set the record straight. I think it could be a absolute drumming. I think wolves will win 3 or 4 nil.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s between Barnsley and blose for the last one I think

I want to see Barnsley win their last game of the season to stay up. Then a post match interview with Gary Gardner along the following lines:

Interviewer - 'can you explain how that feels Gary?

Gary - 'How can you? You know what's great? The best thing about today? We didn't rely on that lot from small heath to do us any favours, we did it ourselves'

'I'm not going to mention their name, but Birmingham city fans having been giving it large for months, now we are safe and they are down. Like i said, i won't mention their name, but have that Birmingham'

Edited by av1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Great pub, shame its been dragged down by being frequented by knuckle draggers. Shouldn't they be in Bull Ring Tavern or some other such shithole?! 

Preferably a jail cell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They really are a special breed. David Attenborough should do a documetary on them!

Check out Liam Gallagher af 2 minutes;)

Watched the first 5 mins and jeez what a bunch of two bob scratcher inbreds. Its like a screen play for the Jeremy Kyle show, Benefit Street and Shameless all rolled into one where none of them would look out of place.

i've watched a couple of his vids previously posted in this thread.......never ever again will i watch one and give him another click to his tally....never!!!!!!

I watched the video, only to see sad blosers. The funny thing about that video, one of the idiots was calling Cardiff a plastic club with the worst fans in the world, yet the majority of the video consisted of the bin botherers singing how Cardiff fans were sheep shaggers. Wow.

Stay classy, small heath. ;)

Â