Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, Zatman said:

at moment they have 50, Blackburn have 48 and Forest have 48 and both have better goal difference

Blackburn going to Brentford is a tough game. I don't think they'll win it. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Blackburn going to Brentford is a tough game. I don't think they'll win it. 

Brentford are currently going to Fulham and drawing who are the form team in the league by a mile. I could see Blackburn sneaking a draw but really can't see them getting a win.

Edited by VillaChris

I hope Huddersfield get a points deduction, teams around or below blues must be fuming. Does it bring the 'competition' aspect of it into disrepute?

They are now my second hated team behind sha because of this. Its disgusting. 

The unwashed will stay up now the flukey clearings because of Wagner the word removed throwing them this massive underserved bone. Absolutely shameful.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

I mean seriously how do you lose not 1 but 2-0 to a team with 10 men for 60mins+ to a team that is completely out of form?

Good confidence booster for play offs well done Wagner you clown. The worst thing about this is now candleface will get job permanently and we have to see his ugly mug every week.

I feel bad for Blackburn that beat our full strength team. At least we showed class and fairness unlike huddesfield. Be ashamed of yourself Huddersfield town and Wagner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Huddersfield I hope you get absolutely humiliated in the play offs that's what you get for playing such a pathetic  team.

Wagner is a cock

...and then next season we hammer you both home and away.

Villa fans singing for Blackburn today :(  is that really what we've come to. Why the feck do we give two shits about that nothing club 3 miles away.   As a club surely we are above all that shit. Maybe I'm getting on my high horse too much but imo it's embarrassing.

• Like 1

HR really has got issues with us as a club hasn't he! Can't shut his mouth for 2 seconds?! I get he's trying to belittle us as much as possible so as to dry and change perspectives or something but what a bell end!

Have lost count of the times he has publicly stated how rubbish we are both as fans and a football team. I am getting a bit sick of all these clowns saying how sad we are as fans for daring to want Blackburn to win! I mean really?!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Their whole existence is all about hating Villa and they have the gumption to say that?!

Did he forget something too?   Villa 1 Sha 0 So if we are just so rubbish what does that say about his shower?! Muppet!

• Like 2

Â