Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Technically, you're right, Old Trafford is not in Manchester.

But everyone still classes it as Manchester.

My dad grew up by the Swan. I grew up by the Maypole. I then lived in Tamworth for 14 years before moving to Devon, the season DOL became manager. I am a Brummie.

West Brom is a derby, as much as Blues is a derby. You might as well throw Walsall, Wolves and Cov in the mix as well, if you are going to blur boundaries for your own insolvent argument. Everyone else seems to see it this way apart from you...

th_trollface.png

As for Small Heath Allience, a nose I know who works in corporate insurance was told in March by the late nose president Jack Wisemans son that Yeung WILL go down, that they WILL go into administration, that they WILL be deducted points next season, and that thee club is in danger of dropping further down, and their existence is in danger.

This is the way all the noses I know see it as well. I can speculate all day long with a bit of Villa bias, but when the noses all see it the same way there must be something to it.

Yeung paid £50m-odd for the club. I suspect their stock, with huge debts/losses considered, is worth significantly less than that now. THis suggests two things:

1. Yeung may be reluctant to sell for a huge loss to his original investment.

2. Any potential investors will want a large percentage of ownership in exchange for release of cash. I do not believe Yeung is in a negotiating position at present.

bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000291-large.gif

My dad grew up by the Swan. I grew up by the Maypole. I then lived in Tamworth for 14 years before moving to Devon, the season DOL became manager. I am a Brummie.

West Brom is a derby, as much as Blues is a derby. You might as well throw Walsall, Wolves and Cov in the mix as well, if you are going to blur boundaries for your own insolvent argument. Everyone else seems to see it this way apart from you...

th_trollface.png

Yes but the people of the Black Country do not class themselves as Brummies.

The people of Solihull do.

I didn't decide that.

th_trollface.png

Yes but the people of the Black Country do not class themselves as Brummies.

I didn't decide that.

Can you start a seperate "I love the scum" forum, as mentioned previously this one is for taking the piss out of them not loving them.

Man City fans don't! They call them Trafford Town (amongst other things).

The people of Solihull I know definitely do NOT class themselves as Brummies.

Same with Sutton Coldfield and that is even in Birmingham now (post 1974)

I have it on good authority that Peter Pan is stressing out procrastinating with endless games of Minesweeper/Spider Solitare instead getting on and finishing of his accounts homework.

Two more days till they announce that the dog ate them again and the next final, absolutely the last, promise, cross my heart and hope to die deadline date.

Â