Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Well news starting to emerge from China on the latest of our old friend Carson Yeung's court dates. Reports are starting to circulate that he has lost his court battle with Wing Hang Bank over his house in a mortgage dispute.

He is reported to have been given 56 days to vacate the property and to pay the outstanding £4.1m in interest.

Just for clarity this case is entirely different to the current and ongoing case against him for money laundering.

Should I feel guilty for finding that hilarious? :)

Well news starting to emerge from China on the latest of our old friend Carson Yeung's court dates. Reports are starting to circulate that he has lost his court battle with Wing Hang Bank over his house in a mortgage dispute.

He is reported to have been given 56 days to vacate the property and to pay the outstanding £4.1m in interest.

Just for clarity this case is entirely different to the current and ongoing case against him for money laundering.

Should I feel guilty for finding that hilarious? :)

You should feel guilty if you didn't. :)

So two sets of accounts outstanding and not expected any time soon.

Subject to a transfer embargo.

Shares currently suspended.

Majority shareholder currently in jail facing facing money laundering charges with assets frozen.

The same majority shareholder has just been ordered to pay £4.1m outstanding interest on a mortgage and given an eviction notice on his home.

On the same day two directors resign from Birmingham's board while their manager is being very heavily linked with the Norwich vacancy created by our recruitment of Lambert.

Oh and Colin Tattum is dismissing the possibility of a forthcoming sale of the club.

I think they are in real trouble and things are set to get far far worse before they get any better.

Majority shareholder currently in jail facing facing money laundering charges with assets frozen.

The same majority shareholder has just been ordered to pay £4.1m outstanding interest on a mortgage and given an eviction notice on his home.

On the same day two directors resign from Birmingham's board while their manager is being very heavily linked with the Norwich vacancy created by our recruitment of Lambert.

Oh and Colin Tattum is dismissing the possibility of a forthcoming sale of the club.

I think they are in real trouble and things are set to get far far worse before they get any better.

When you put it together like that, it sets the alarm bells ringing. Suspected course of action:

Bananaman leaving prior to the release of the financial report suggests something is bad. Is this a move to save his reputation in the game?

Hughton to leave before the end of the week.

Club go into administration upon release of financial report, initiating the automatic 10 point deduction.

A Ray Ranson consortium makes a derisory offer to buy all shares for the club.

And they would be right :)

If they lose Hughton then things are really set to get interesting because when you look at the big picture of what is happening at the club who in their right mind is going to want that job?

Any manager coming in isn't likely to have any case to spend and even if they do they can't actually buy players so they are going to have to try and make do with what they have or perhaps worse if they are forced to sell. On top of that they may enter administration and end up with a 10 point points deduction.

Why on earth would any decent manager want to take on the job under those circumstances? You would have to be crazy.

Oh and whoever is interested will probably need to be out of work because I can't imagine they can afford to pay compensation to get anyone.

They will need to make a very wise appointment in the circumstances, get it wrong and they could be in even more trouble.

Rumours of Hughton being in Norwich today for talks about the vacancy. BC fans seem to think that it would be the second time they have to change managers due to AVFC...

Diddums!

I hope he goes now as all the compensation money will go towards Yeungs legal bills, that's if he's allowed to use it with his assets frozen?

Calderwood would take over too as manager, anyone who saw Forest's run under him will know SHA (us) will be in for a fun time.

G9Cyz.jpg

Â