Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Nah I just want Birmingham to have two top-flight clubs.

Manchester and Liverpool has two top-flight clubs.

I want the same for Birmingham.

Villa Park and The Hawthorns are closer together than Old Trafford and Eastlands are.

We already have a much older and closer derby than Manchester does without a pointless club like Bermingham City being a part of it.

And so are Villa Park and St Andrew's.

You're missing the point. Villa and Albion are just 4 or so miles apart, so that fills the quota of a local derby. Small Heath don't belong in the PL - live with it.

Villa - Baggies might take over again. When I was growing up it was always Villa - Baggies. Villa - Blues has taken over in the past ten years or so but it might change back again soon.

Our league cup ties in 1993 are the first games I remember against small heath and they were considered to be the local derby. Maybe it's because I'm from south Birmingham but I'll never consider West Brom to be our derby.

I'm from North Birmingham and I consider Blues to be our derby (though I did go to school in South Birmingham.)

Next season Villa vs West Brom will be big because there is no Second City derby and there is no Black Country derby either.

I'm from North Birmingham and I consider Blues to be our derby (though I did go to school in South Birmingham.)

Next season Villa vs West Brom will be big because there is no Second City derby and there is no Black Country derby either.

You can always watch your team v Wolves next season though.

Never felt anything other than apathy towards the Boggies. Don't really hate Blues either, my only hatred for clubs extends to Stoke Rangers and Liverpool respectively.

Still, a nice result to see, after they were gloating that they'd replace us in the PL.

**** right off.

West Midlands derbies next season:

Premier League - Villa vs Albion

Championship - Wolves vs Blues

League 1 - Cov vs Walsall :lol:

What's the score with parachute payments from the PL? Surely they reduce dramatically next season or even stop? Either way, administration must surely be on the horizon?

I believe this season the parachute would have been £40m

Season 2 = £16m

Season 3 = £16m

Season 4 = £8m

West Midlands derbies next season:

Premier League - Villa vs Albion

Championship - Wolves vs Blues

League 1 - Cov vs Walsall :lol:

Hopefully Baggies do become our biggest rivals as it means SHA have sunk into oblivion. Am I right in saying this thread has seen them relegated twice and fail in the play-offs? *Titter*

I just don't see the directors having the nous to place the club in administration (which would probably be the sensible thing to do). I think bankruptcy or a takeover are more likely.

The creditors will in all likelihood receive enough from the parachute payments to keep them at bay for the time being (they will want to avoid adminstration so they can also get their hands on the parachute payments for year 3 and 4).

I think the first signs of bankruptcy will come when they start postponing players wages.

Anyway, the accounts should be published soon which promises to give us a good laugh.

Pannu has admitted that there was already a shortfall in their cash flow. This was before they got relegated and before Yeung got arrested (meaning he could not provide the cash he had already promised the club). It will be intersting to see how they managed to survive last year!

Â