Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I have it on good authority that Peter Pan is stressing out procrastinating with endless games of Minesweeper/Spider Solitare instead getting on and finishing of his accounts homework.

Two more days till they announce that the dog ate them again and the next final, absolutely the last, promise, cross my heart and hope to die deadline date.

The dog ate their accounts? How ironic.

I have it on good authority that Peter Pan is stressing out procrastinating with endless games of Minesweeper/Spider Solitare instead getting on and finishing of his accounts homework.

Two more days till they announce that the dog ate them again and the next final, absolutely the last, promise, cross my heart and hope to die deadline date.

The dog ate their accounts? How ironic.

:lol:

hatsoff.gif

I would fancy Cardiff, Blackpool, Wolves, and Bolton ahead of them next year. **** knows about Blackburn, but, it depends if they lose hughton and more players they're buggered.

So another week passes with no sign of their accounts despite Pannu promising they would be published before the playoff final.

They must be in one hell of a mess, such a shame we helped them out last summer by not only taking McLeish off their hands but paying a large sum of money to do so otherwise they would be in even more trouble.

I'm really hoping that Houston goes and the wheels really come off next season.

Â