Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Right, as a (near) fully grown adult I did something at last nights full time whistle that I can only justify as the result of unbridled joy and hilariousness.

My bluenose brother had popped round to watch the match with me, mom and her fella (three villa fans), id been winding him up throughout the match and could tell he was ready to explode as soon as blackpool scored their second of the night.

When they got two back he started jumping up and down and swearing at me like a **** loon so I took it, bided my time and as soon as the full time whistle went, (bearing in mind im 27) I actually jumped a good foot in the air and screamed "WOOHOO", proceded to pace around the living room at full speed doing the "mick jagger" style chicken walk with my arms behind my back, elbows sticking out etc...

Then went up to my brother, clapped my hands like jagger and did the pointing thing then actually slapped my own brother across the face, shouted and laughed in his face going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" and then ran off upstairs like a **** child to the bathroom before he could react, locked the door and had a shit.

He had left when i came downstairs. Mom had a face of thunder, her fella was pissing himself. Still have not heard from him after 24 hours :)

Right, as a (near) fully grown adult I did something at last nights full time whistle that I can only justify as the result of unbridled joy and hilariousness.

My bluenose brother had popped round to watch the match with me, mom and her fella (three villa fans), id been winding him up throughout the match and could tell he was ready to explode as soon as blackpool scored their second of the night.

When they got two back he started jumping up and down and swearing at me like a **** loon so I took it, bided my time and as soon as the full time whistle went, (bearing in mind im 27) I actually jumped a good foot in the air and screamed "WOOHOO", proceded to pace around the living room at full speed doing the "mick jagger" style chicken walk with my arms behind my back, elbows sticking out etc...

Then went up to my brother, clapped my hands like jagger and did the pointing thing then actually slapped my own brother across the face, shouted and laughed in his face going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" and then ran off upstairs like a **** child to the bathroom before he could react, locked the door and had a shit.

He had left when i came downstairs. Mom had a face of thunder, her fella was pissing himself. Still have not heard from him after 24 hours :)

That's excellent. :lol:

I must say, and I don't want to question your mother's parenting skills as I don't know her, but how on Earth did she let one of her sons grow up to be a bloser? I mean, that's tantamount to neglect. :shock:

When they got two back he started jumping up and down and swearing at me like a **** loon

This seems to be classic behaviour from a 'nose'. When Villa qualified for the League Cup final at Wembley the joyous fans went on the pitch and were all smiles, laughing, taking pictures and enjoying the moment. When Small Heath beat Villa in the League cup QF they go on the pitch, right to the part where Villa fans were and were snarling, swearing and hurling abuse. Shows quite a difference in class. The same can be said on Facebook really. When Villa win (I think I can remember) it generally a nice warm "get in there" or similar. When sha win its "shit on the fooking villa" the fact we're in a different league seems to pass them by.

So still no sign of their accounts the wait goes on, Peter Pannu said in his programme notes on Wednesday that they would be published before the playoff final which I believe is on the 19th May. So if he is true to his word we should see their accounts published today or at some point next week. I can't wait.

tCp90.gif

Â