Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

David Murphy

217 games 11 goals

Stephen Warnock

265 games 12 goals

Considering the respective levels most of their appearances came at and the fact that most of Warnock's 40 appearances for Liverpool were as a sub I would say there is nothing in it.

David Murphy

217 games 11 goals

Stephen Warnock

265 games 12 goals

Considering the respective levels most of their appearances came at and the fact that most of Warnock's 40 appearances for Liverpool were as a sub I would say there is nothing in it.

Murphy = journeyman

David Murphy

217 games 11 goals

Stephen Warnock

265 games 12 goals

Murphy = journeyman

And a poor one.

Come on guys, this thread is titled 'Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA' so no more sensible talk of which player to have from them and whether he is any good or shit just focus on anything and everything that takes the piss!

Murphy is actually better than any left-back we currently have at the club.

No way, we know you love the scum but get real.

So you're telling me that Stephen Warnock is better than David Murphy?

Stephen Warnock is terrible.

Murphy is actually better than any left-back we currently have at the club.

No way, we know you love the scum but get real.

So you're telling me that Stephen Warnock is better than David Murphy?

Stephen Warnock is terrible.

But better than Murphy, who is slightly more terrible.

Manchester and Liverpool has two top-flight clubs.

Manchester United play in Trafford, outside of Manchester's city limits. If you are going to include Greater Manchester, you need to include Bolton Wanderers and Wigan Athletic as local derby matches.

I want the same for Birmingham.

But you're not making any sense. If you are going to call Greater Manchester the limits for a local derby, you need to compare it to the West Midlands, not just Birmingham. Which includes West Brom.

Also would you rather go to Villa vs Blues or Villa vs West Ham/Blackpool?

That is not that comparator though. I see you also fail to mention that the difference between the attendances for the Blues and Wolves matches was 723.

The delayed accounts are for last year I believe so will be inflated by PL income and yet they are still holding them back, if they are bad imagine what this years accounts will be like.

Trent, I suspect the real reason they are holding them back is that the ink is still wet on the balance sheet following the laundering their final accounts have had to go through. :lol:

The delayed accounts are for last year I believe so will be inflated by PL income and yet they are still holding them back, if they are bad imagine what this years accounts will be like.

Trent, I suspect the real reason they are holding them back is that the ink is still wet on the balance sheet following the laundering their final accounts have had to go through. :lol:

Whatever do you mean? :lol:

Erm, you do realise that West Bromwich is part of Birmingham, so it definitely qualifies as a Birmingham derby, no mater how much they hate to admit being linked to the city of Birmingham.

As for Small Heath Allience, a nose I know who works in corporate insurance was told in March by the late nose president Jack Wisemans son that Yeung WILL go down, that they WILL go into administration, that they WILL be deducted points next season, and that thee club is in danger of dropping further down, and their existence is in danger.

Erm, you do realise that West Bromwich is part of Birmingham, so it definitely qualifies as a Birmingham derby, no mater how much they hate to admit being linked to the city of Birmingham.

West Bromwich is not a part of Birmingham. What is true is that the ground is located right on the edge of Brum (there is even a "Welcome to Birmingham" sign about 100 yards down the road from the stadium) so for them to be so anti-Brummie seems slightly odd, which of course explains WBA fan down to the ground.

Â