Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I fully expect them to go into melt down now, players will be leaving and the manager could be on his way as well. While behind the scenes I think they will be heading towards financial meltdown, they face the very real prospect of falling into the same state that other teams have fallen into when they fail to bounce back.

Nah I just want Birmingham to have two top-flight clubs.

Manchester and Liverpool has two top-flight clubs.

I want the same for Birmingham.

Villa Park and The Hawthorns are closer together than Old Trafford and Eastlands are.

We already have a much older and closer derby than Manchester does without a pointless club like Bermingham City being a part of it.

Now now, we can't gloat too much guys.

We're not mathematically safe yet and if the Baggies hadn't done us a huge favour last Saturday, we might have been joining SHA in the Championship!

Last night was brilliant.

My housemate had £20 on Blackpool to win the game (not the tie, the game)

So I was able to experience his disappointment at Blues grabbing a draw but not have to endure birmingham winning.

Best of both worlds :D

We're not mathematically safe yet and if the Baggies hadn't done us a big favour last Saturday,

we might have been joining them in the Championship!

But were not joining them in the Championship...so... :crylaugh::lol::crylaugh::lol:

We're not mathematically safe yet and if the Baggies hadn't done us a huge favour last Saturday, we might have been joining SHA in the Championship!

So what?

Feel free to laugh at Small Heath as much as we like, lads! :D

Nah I just want Birmingham to have two top-flight clubs.

Manchester and Liverpool has two top-flight clubs.

I want the same for Birmingham.

Villa Park and The Hawthorns are closer together than Old Trafford and Eastlands are.

We already have a much older and closer derby than Manchester does without a pointless club like Bermingham City being a part of it.

And so are Villa Park and St Andrew's.

Â