Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

There's only four games left now. Two wins may not be enough aswell if Huddersfield beat them as then Huddersfield win another game and they'll be on 49 points. Plymouth need three more points as their GD is far superior to SHA.

Sheff Weds beating Stoke at home is certainly what we want as they could be then 4 points clear of SHA. They have West Brom at home who should have confirmed play offs by 45th game so will rest players and then on the final day they have Sunderland away who have little to play for so you suspect Sheff Weds will get the result they need to stay on the final day.

It's a shame Huddersfield couldn't hope out for the win to put them 3 clear, I think they could be dead then

1 hour ago, pas5898 said:

Big Tom confirmed empty seats due to JLR clocking off at 8.

Upgrading new bham Wembley to 100k, just to be safe…. 

mate 

It's gotta be a typo right and they're building a new 6,000 seater stadium?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Big Tom confirmed empty seats due to JLR clocking off at 8.

Upgrading new bham Wembley to 100k, just to be safe…. 

mate 

I was just in digbeth for a gig this evening, genuinely didn’t realise sha were at home until I was checking scores between bands :lol:

60,000 seater stadium, they would be lucky to sell out a 60 seater stadium. 

• Haha 1

Even if they stay up, we'll still get loads of entertainment when they release the "staying up" dvd.

Think of all the sisters/wives/daughters (same person) saved too.

On 10/04/2024 at 08:48, UpTheVilla26 said:

They are going to do a round of applause on 8 minutes tomorrow for their owners 😂😂😂😂😂

They are ridiculous. 

What's the sound of one hand with 6 fingers clapping?

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Already massive.

Massive words removed.

Matey-mate-mate-McMateface. Mate.

If you want to see something that really is pissing them off, there is a thread about them on the Sunderland board thats got their attention.

The post about Villa being like "Real Madrid" in comparison has upset a few. Lol

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/new-birmingham-stadium-60k.1631355/page-11

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Build it and they will come? Half their current stadium fell down and they still can't fill it. 

It doesn't matter how many times I see this kind of comment but it brings a smile every time

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Which one of you signed up and wrote this?

I actually clicked “laughing” reaction before  reading the last line. Now I want to click it again!

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Deeney was the same, he knew he couldn’t play any more but still mugged them off into paying him millions they didn’t have :lol: 

image.png.5540c9da46827e8ae6e6fa4c7ebbea77.png

• Like 1

Last year their revenue was £17.5m but now they are going to spend two to three billion on this stadium/sports quarter.  

Something very dodgy going on surely?

There must be oil or diamonds deep under St Andrews that they are trying to get at.

This is just burning cash away.  

No idea how accurate Tipranks is but apparently Shitehead have had a portfolio gain of -85.69% since 2016 and the whole hedge fund is 'only' worth $3.7 billion. I'm no Jordan Belfort but they look to me like just the firm to carry on the SHA legacy 

Polish_20240411_083244620.png

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Haha 1

Â