Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

This is a monumental result against them if Plymouth can hold on. 

Coventry need a win tomorrow to have any hope of finishing in the play offs.

Its getting to the point where even draws aren’t good enough for them. 

Up the Janners

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

As its stands, a defeat at Huddersfield would leave them 4 points from safety with 3 games to go.

I know they don't play them next but bloody hell that's a huge game for them.

They are down if they lose to Huddersfield, Coventry and Norwich. I said the other day they could beat Rotherham 40-0 and it wouldn't matter but of course they could've finished above Plymouth in that instance if they had lost their last four. That won't happen now and Plymouth are  6 clear of SHA with a far superior GD.

Realistically SHA can only really catch Stoke, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield and Blackburn now (they have a shocking run in) and the first two play each other tomorrow so at least one will gain more if SHA lose to Coventry.

36 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

"Gonna fill that 60k stadium, they'll be queuing round the block to get in. BTW, we can't sell all our tickets for a huge game in our recent history"

Absolute tin-pot club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

They are down if they lose to Huddersfield, Coventry and Norwich. I said the other day they could beat Rotherham 40-0 and it wouldn't matter but of course they could've finished above Plymouth in that instance if they had lost their last four. That won't happen now and Plymouth are  6 clear of SHA with a far superior GD.

Realistically SHA can only really catch Stoke, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield and Blackburn now (they have a shocking run in) and the first two play each other tomorrow so at least one will gain more if SHA lose to Coventry.

Yep. The DVB triple crown is on!

Villa get CL

Villa win the Europa Conference 

Blues go down

Please let this happen! :)

• Like 3

One down four to go. Who else won’t they be able to catch after this weekend?

It might actually be happening finally, but I have had turds that you think were flushed and then bob back round the u-bend after a while so we shall see.

• Haha 3

I read somewhere that they signed Pritchard on 18k a week. Not sure if that’s true. Either way, if they’re relegated, I doubt there are many contracts with relegation clauses. They’ll be in a bit of a mess if it happens. 

On 11/04/2024 at 14:46, Genie said:

They want to host the worlds largest concerts at their new mul-tie use stadium:crylaugh: 

He sounds like a candidate on The Apprentice selling a mythical project with no intention of actually needing to complete it.

Is he slowing morphing into Laurence Bassini. 

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Since March, Leicester have seemingly decided that the aim for this season is not winning the championship and promotion, but to relentlessly troll sha.

Leicester 1-2 QPR

Leicester 2-1 sha 

Millwall 1-0 Leicester 

Plymouth 1-0 Leicester 

I don’t know if it’s an advisable long term scheme to avoid any premier league sanctions that may come their way, but in the short term it’s a rather funny practical joke.

Well Mark they are your team mates 😉

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rbcuk said:

19 hours ago, Genie said:

Alexa, what does desperation look like in the football sense?

19 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm at the point with these lot where I'm convinced the owners, staff, players and supporters are all in on some weird, media stunt. 

Why on earth would you invite fans from another team into your home stands? 

Who they gonna invite next week, Leverkusen fans? 

Unreal 😂

I note Lille fans are not invited. Virtual DVB's

• Haha 1

Â