Villa qualify for CL & sha relegated on the last day. Should be decent

They’ll still sing “shit on the villa, cos they’re a load of shite” :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Spotted the ultimate Blues fan today

IMG_5602.jpeg

Please tell me you were in Erdington😆

• Haha 2

On 07/04/2024 at 13:47, oishiiniku_uk said:

Cardiff have won three of the last six. Blues have won 1 in 6.

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That looks like Walsall Arboretum.

Must have been lost.

Bloody hell, well spotted 😂

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, meregreen said:

So Knighthead have finally bought the 48 acre wheels site. Noses going crazy about their new stadium. A few of the less deluded ones are pointing out that Knighthead own the land, not BCFC. This has the potential to all come crashing down. Hedge fund uses club to acquire land from council. Develops land, dumps club. They’re a hedge fund folks. They are in it for profit. This could be hilarious.

Yes please

If they had any sense they’d just quietly build a new stadium. But in true sha style it’s going to be “super stadium” a complete regeneration of the area, a football paradise.

You just know that in reality, a best case scenario is a shitty 28,000 seater stadium with absolutely no facilities apart from a field and changing rooms. Then we’ll hear about the leaks, the roof falling off, the building inspector closing sections down. You just know it, it’s always the same.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

If they had any sense they’d just quietly build a new stadium. But in true sha style it’s going to be “super stadium” a complete regeneration of the area, a football paradise.

You just know that in reality, a best case scenario is a shitty 28,000 seater stadium with absolutely no facilities apart from a field and changing rooms. Then we’ll hear about the leaks, the roof falling off, the building inspector closing sections down. You just know it, it’s always the same.

Somebody at work last week told me that we were going to build a new 50k to 60k seater stadium and share it with BCFC. 

Strange sensation when I vomited in my mouth whilst falling off my chair with laughter.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, meregreen said:

So Knighthead have finally bought the 48 acre wheels site. Noses going crazy about their new stadium. A few of the less deluded ones are pointing out that Knighthead own the land, not BCFC. This has the potential to all come crashing down. Hedge fund uses club to acquire land from council. Develops land, dumps club. They’re a hedge fund folks. They are in it for profit. This could be hilarious.

Oh please let it be 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

It'll be between the two.

To be fair, the stadium move is obviously a good thing for Blues - their current ground is quite literally falling apart, and there's nothing around there (I assume?) in terms of training/entertainment (although the football is lolololol) etc.  But it definitely becomes a harder sell if they drop down a division... fingers crossed on that part.

2 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Might just be me, but part of me hopes they get into the PL and become an actual rival. 

Pessimistically (Sky 6, FFP, Revenue model), the best we can hope for is the odd CL qualification and the odd cup run.

Having a credible rival and 2 games per season with bragging rights would be awesome. Might make Chris Heck etc up their game as well with regards to stadium expansions / innovation.

I see that too. I would rather they were in Wolves' position and our rivalry competing with the Manchester/London clubs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It'll be between the two.

To be fair, the stadium move is obviously a good thing for Blues - their current ground is quite literally falling apart, and there's nothing around there (I assume?) in terms of training/entertainment (although the football is lolololol) etc.  But it definitely becomes a harder sell if they drop down a division... fingers crossed on that part.

They just overplay everything. Everytime something positive looking comes along they talk like they’re gonna conquer the world of football over night (and it always goes to shit).

They just don’t learn.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

I'd rather they went out of business completely and their ground was turned into a Lidl.

If they did this though it would just end up being haunted.

The Lidl will always lose money, the toilets won't flush and anyone who shops there will be instantly attracted to their siblings. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I'd rather they went out of business completely and their ground was turned into a Lidl.

I might be going soft in my old age.

Â