Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Eh ??

"Sty" ??

Screenshot_20240406_183625_Chrome.jpg

Aww bless em... they are a special bunch. 

Anyone got some wood, with some blue and white paint 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Aww bless em... they are a special bunch. 

Anyone got some wood, with some blue and white paint 🤣🤣

Very odd that we have a ground called Sty Blandrews, just like them.

Over fifty years of support and I never noticed 🤡

• Haha 1

I didn't realize there were only five games left in the Championship, of the teams in the relegatoin battle they've probably got the easiest game in the week, so really need to win that, otherwise will be in a precarious position and runnng out of games.

If Norwich have already qualified for the Play-Offs on the final day then that could be a big help to them, when Wagner was Huddersfield manager and their place in the play-offs was confirmed he made ten changes for the final game of the season, their opponents that day happened to be small heath, Huddersfield lost the game and it saved small heath from relegation, even a draw wouldn't have been enough as would have been relegated on goal difference

So hopefully history doesn't repeat

Edited by useless
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

The sha - Huddersfield game in which Wagner made ten changes was the penultimate game of the season, rather than the final game which made it slightly more galling.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

The sha - Huddersfield game in which Wagner made ten changes was the penultimate game of the season, rather than the final game which made it slightly more galling.

Will always think of Huddersfield in a shitty way for what they did that day, inexcusable.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Will always think of Huddersfield in a shitty way for what they did that day, inexcusable.

Eh?  Surely that's down to the manager rather than the club as a whole?

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Eh?  Surely that's down to the manager rather than the club as a whole?

Yeah but they can take the blame with him, cloth cap cabbages 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah but they can take the blame with him, cloth cap cabbages 😂

Huddersfield relegate them this season then it's all good 😉

• Like 2

TBF we barely lifted a leg the same day at Blackburn. Was a very very limp 1-0 defeat. They went down instead of SHA that season.

I remember a big debate on here about that game and how we approached it although we were also just s*** at the time.

Thankfully we have more pressing things to debate now at the business end of seasons 7 years on.

I'm still not convinced this toilet flushes this year....

But I know the Sports Gods sure would love a matchup of American Owners in League 1 next year as Wrexham and Blues match up a couple of times.

• Haha 1

Hilarious to see them in the bottom 3 at this stage of the season. Sadly I don't think they will go down with Rowett, have to think he'll scrape another two wins or win and two draws and that will probably be enough again. 

9 hours ago, 479Villan said:

I'm still not convinced this toilet flushes this year....

But I know the Sports Gods sure would love a matchup of American Owners in League 1 next year as Wrexham and Blues match up a couple of times.

I thought that they would pull safe after unexpectedly beating Preston, but Weds and Huddersfield winning have made it great fun again, haven't they? 

Everything I Learned For Business I Learned By Watching the Godfather  Trilogy

• Like 1

I sullied myself by having a look at KRO this morning, I've added the link below for those of you who want more later: 

- "People on social media are very confident about our run in. Can’t understand it. Next two home games against teams in the top half of the table. Away games against teams that are as desperate as we are. It’s not inconceivable to me that we don’t win again this season." 🤞

don't want to go into the last day of the season as this lot won't be able to cope with it."

- "I honestly don't think it'll go to the last game of the season......one way or the other."

- "True but if we 4 points adrift before our game weds puts a huge amount of pressure on us to win, something i dont think this bag of shit have the mentality to achieve when pressure is on tbf."

- "We have flirted with relegation for far too long and if the inevitable should happen we cannot complain.We have made more escapes than Hudini. How many of the current team would you want in the trenches to fight to the end ? Two or three maybe. The majority are second rate journeymen who know their respective P45,s are being readied and don't give a "Donald Duck" if we get relegated." Who is Hudini? :D

Link: https://wewilljourneyon.proboards.com/thread/8309/run?page=1&scrollTo=151019 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They wont go down - Cardiff have been rubbish for weeks now, they'll beat Rotherham too. 6 points might well be enough, but they'll probably scrape a win at Huddersfield as well.

Cardiff have won three of the last six. Blues have won 1 in 6. They are away from home for the game vs Huddersfield. Dare to dream! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They wont go down - Cardiff have been rubbish for weeks now, they'll beat Rotherham too. 6 points might well be enough, but they'll probably scrape a win at Huddersfield as well.

Looking at their recent results, very mid table is my perception. 

Lost to Hull at home yesterday. Beat Coventry away last week. 

Lost to Sunderland and Swansea before that, but also beat Ipswich. 

It’s been LWLLWWWWDL over the past ten games, very Jekyll & Hyde.

I do feel like the Cardiff game may well prove to be the most indicative. If they lose it I think they might actually drop.

• Like 1

I'm sure they'll shithouse a point against a team they have no business getting anything against (from a ludicrous own goal or something similar to that Hibs free kick....) which will keep them up. They fact that they're as bad as they are and have only just dropped into the bottom 3 shows just how outrageously shit you have to be to go down in that division. Here's hoping....

• Like 4

Â