Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

30 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It's on X/Twitter as well........DVB.....getting help from that lot down the road🤣

what have 'lefties' got to do with it? what an odd tweet!

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Gives a whole new meaning to those old chants of "The left side" & "The right side", doesn't it? Trust the Noses to get all political about it, but I guess the Peaky Blinders were associated with Oswald Mossley at one point... :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John said:

Gives a whole new meaning to those old chants of "The left side" & "The right side", doesn't it? Trust the Noses to get all political about it, but I guess the Peaky Blinders were associated with Oswald Mossley at one point... :D

Their firm the Apex (before they went a zuluin ) was the most extreme, backward right wing racist bunch of Bulldog selling boneheads ever to have walked to streets of Small Heath. This is something they have tried to cover up for years and label us as the right wing club of the city  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Their firm the Apex (before they went a zuluin ) was the most extreme, backward right wing racist bunch of Bulldog selling boneheads ever to have walked to streets of Small Heath. This is something they have tried to cover up for years and label us as the right wing club of the city  

Maybe not one for this thread, I don't know, but the political orientation of Birmingham's football clubs is interesting. I would argue that both clubs are right-coded, but that Birmingham are, as you say, more street-fighting fash type right, whereas Villa has a bit of an establishment Tory vibe (we seem to be followed by a disproportionate number of Tory MPs and various hangers-on). 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe not one for this thread, I don't know, but the political orientation of Birmingham's football clubs is interesting. I would argue that both clubs are right-coded, but that Birmingham are, as you say, more street-fighting fash type right, whereas Villa has a bit of an establishment Tory vibe (we seem to be followed by a disproportionate number of Tory MPs and various hangers-on). 

There’s no f****ing Tory vibe where I sit.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, John said:

I see that not everyone is giving Rowett a warm welcome on KRO, Albert has said:

"Fcukin hate the cnut rowett, the aston loving cock.... having said that, i won't behave like some of the tools did that abused rooney at his very first home game. I wish it wasn't him coming in but needs must." I hope Agent Gary reads those subtle words of encouragement, before he takes them down to Division One! ;)

The thing is, for too many years they've gladly got their grubby, skip rummaging mitts on our out of contract players or youth players who didn't quite make in proppa football (mate) so they ended up at Stans. Even loaned them lot down the road players, facilities etc., which they conveniently forget.

If he keeps them up (which, annoyingly HE might not, morelike other teams once again being sh!tter than small heath do them the seasonal favour) they'll begrudgingly accept him but point to TM as the real saviour. If they finally drop he will simply be a dvb; a ridiculous appointment. 

So.....let's hear it for Agent Rowett !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Looks like those pics where a young Dave Gilmour shopped to look like a woman

Yoooooouuuuuu! Don't you dare ruin Emma Willis for me. 

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I just found out that the D in DVB stands for Dirty. I'd ask bluenoses to look in the mirror before making such a statement, but they wouldn't be able to use any mirrors in their places of residence as they are smeared with pie grease.

Bantz, innit.

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

The thing is, for too many years they've gladly got their grubby, skip rummaging mitts on our out of contract players or youth players who didn't quite make in proppa football (mate) so they ended up at Stans. Even loaned them lot down the road players, facilities etc., which they conveniently forget.

If he keeps them up (which, annoyingly HE might not, morelike other teams once again being sh!tter than small heath do them the seasonal favour) they'll begrudgingly accept him but point to TM as the real saviour. If they finally drop he will simply be a dvb; a ridiculous appointment. 

So.....let's hear it for Agent Rowett !

You sound rattled.

Mate.

• Haha 4

So Gary Rowett will be the SIXTH person to take charge of the team this season. That surely has to be some kind of record?!

John Eustace, Wayne Rooney, Steve Spooner, Tony Mowbray and Mark Venus.

Be hilarious if they got relegated, but can't see it quite happening unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I just found out that the D in DVB stands for Dirty. I'd ask bluenoses to look in the mirror before making such a statement, but they wouldn't be able to use any mirrors in their places of residence as they are smeared with pie grease.

Bantz, innit.

The bastard part really doesn’t work for them either 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Our hooligan element is proportionately much smaller, but very much of the EDL variety

56 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

So Gary Rowett will be the SIXTH person to take charge of the team this season. That surely has to be some kind of record?!

John Eustace, Wayne Rooney, Steve Spooner, Tony Mowbray and Mark Venus.

Be hilarious if they got relegated, but can't see it quite happening unfortunately.

Those new manager bounces 

1 hour ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Our hooligan element is proportionately much smaller, but very much of the EDL variety

Sorry, not having that. The C Crew was one of the first multiracial firms in the UK. At the time blues were completely right wing boneheads pushing the bulldog outside all the pubs in town . Since the advent of the Zulu Warriors, the right wing label has been directed at Villa as a deflection tactic by them for sometime, but completely not true. Some of the top fellas  in the hard-core were Asian and black. You really shouldn’t believe what you read in books. Of course, this is many years ago, and Villa do not really have any firm of note anymore, as many clubs do not as the whole scene has been marginalised

On 18/03/2024 at 17:29, MapleVilla said:

Quite the comparison. Emma Willis in a Villa shirt and some random crying blues fan, along with an old lady who looks like the merch shop threw up on her 🤣

Has been a tough tug this thread, but I survived. Good luck to you too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry, not having that. The C Crew was one of the first multiracial firms in the UK. At the time blues were completely right wing boneheads pushing the bulldog outside all the pubs in town . Since the advent of the Zulu Warriors, the right wing label has been directed at Villa as a deflection tactic by them for sometime, but completely not true. Some of the top fellas  in the hard-core were Asian and black. You really shouldn’t believe what you read in books. Of course, this is many years ago, and Villa do not really have any firm of note anymore, as many clubs do not as the whole scene has been marginalised

Our modern day hooligan faction is definitely small in comparison to the likes of SHA, but very much on the far right, and this is coming from personal experience.

Not speaking to anything historic as its far before my time, but I had heard that about C Crew and can well believe it

Edit: IMO no club has a 'firm' anymore, which is why I tend to say hooligan faction 

Edited by icouldtelltheworld

14 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

i guess it could be measured by the number of boos of the taking of the knee. i'm making a sweeping generalisation but i'd say anyone who boo'd leans farly far to the right. we had a few, but much less than other clubs that you'd identify as very right wing (burnley, millwall etc) and the majority of the stadium applauded it, so i'd say we're actually overall more left leaning as a general fanbase

i don't know how loud boos were at st andrews in comparisson to us, difficult to judge when there's only 500 people there i guess

another point to note, previous election polls on here leaned to the left

Â