Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

40 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

You know Mowbray must be an alright bloke as the toxicity of the place poisoned him into chronic illness in no time

That'll be the asbestos

• Haha 1

I posted this in the mid week football thread.....

yes, he actually said this !!!!!

8 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Troy Deeney.....talking about the nose game

quote ''it's taken them 88 minutes to realise that Jukey is the best header of the ball in the Championship history'' 🤣

what a monster of a bell end 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I posted this in the mid week football thread.....

yes, he actually said this !!!!!

Knows what he’s talking about, clever bloke.

Been on Mastermind I hear 😂

Matey mate mate.

• Haha 4

That was possibly one of the worst performances I've seen, made all the worse for them as it was against a MIddlesbrough team who were pretty poor themselves so should have been a big opportunity for three points. Apparently they've been really bad since Venus had to take over, unless Mowbray is back anytime soon they're probably going to have to start thinking about bringing in an interim manager, because if they continue playing like that they really will be relegated

4 minutes ago, useless said:

That was possibly one of the worst performances I've seen, made all the worse for them as it was against a MIddlesbrough team who were pretty poor themselves so should have been a big opportunity for three points. Apparently they've been really bad since Venus had to take over, unless Mowbray is back anytime soon they're probably going to have to start thinking about bringing in an interim manager, because if they continue playing like that they really will be relegated

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

JLR night shift started early mate.

Before they left, Stans was proppa rocking mate....rocking that much it had you proppa rattled, ya dvb 🤣

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 3

Seems that Knighthead are getting Karma for their Rooney appt. I think this is the year they do go down. They look so crap. The fans arent turning up.and Mowbray is a long way from returning 

Maybe the sports quarter will be put on the backburner eh ? 

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Why on earth did you watch them when there’s CL football on???

Â