Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It defies logic how a team can be so **** useless and still not be relegated(yet).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It defies logic how a team can be so **** useless and still not be relegated(yet).

Yup. You watch Rotherham win as well 🙄

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Yup. You watch Rotherham win as well 🙄

Still not a shot on target

• Sad 1

Hmmm. They lost - pleasing. Still not in the bottom three - displeasing.

On balance, I’m ok with that. I think.

I have the sense that they were aiming for 3/4 points from these two home games. Managed to pick up zero.

Results wise they are on the worst run compared to the likes of Huddersfield, Wednesday, QPR…

I think it will be down to Mowbray. If he is able to return, they’ll survive. If he doesn’t, I’d be inclined to think it might actually happen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Lose and still get away with it elsewhere. Spawny spawny spawny.

They didn’t really. No-one down there won, but Huddersfield move closer and QPR pick up a point away at Sunderland.

QPR vs Blues on Friday. Huge game. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

They were about 7-8 points clear of bottom 3 about a month ago.

They'll struggle to win a game until Mowbray returns as they are utterly toothless.

Three of their final four home games are against Coventry, Preston and Norwich all chasing play offs so they'll struggle to win any of those.

Can't see them making 50 points so will be another last day job.

Just now, bobzy said:

They didn’t really. No-one down there won, but Huddersfield move closer and QPR pick up a point away at Sunderland.

Hmm I think Huddersfield failing to win at Rotherham is a big let off. Sheff Wed's goal difference took a bashing too.

Today was awful for them, after how bad they were in the week you would have expected a big response, but still they could't win, and against a team that don't have a proper manager, and before today had only won two of the last fourteen. Also Huddersfield getting a point away to Rotherham is a good result in the end, as as soon Huddersfield went down to ten men, Rotherham would have been the favorites

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

A week on Friday.

If it was this Friday, I’d back QPR. I don’t know when Mowbray is due back. I’m conscious of debating what is ultimately a trivial matter of our local rivals being relegated and factoring in a man’s health while doing that…but if he was able to return for the end of the month, that might change things for me.

It is a huge game, regardless.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Hmm I think Huddersfield failing to win at Rotherham is a big let off. Sheff Wed's goal difference took a bashing too.

They were down to 10 men and are also a shit side (hence being in the relegation zone). It’s a point gained.

Sheff Wed were away from home against one of the best sides in the league.

Blues lost. They’re in the thick of it.

Â