Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They've been on the verge of liquidation for about 10 years, in a relegation battle for as long as I can remember and it looks more likely than ever and still it's about being a dirty villa bastard.

Must come from that inbred moron Gardner's leadership.

Strange that Venus has also been given a leave of absence until pre-season, one would think that Mowbray would at least want to leave his No.2 at the club whilst he's away, have a feeling he might not end up going back. Rowett will probably keep them up playing ultra negative football in order to eke out the required results, but I don't think would be a great choice as permanet manager if they're serious about promotion next season

• Like 1

10 hours ago, useless said:

Strange that Venus has also been given a leave of absence until pre-season, one would think that Mowbray would at least want to leave his No.2 at the club whilst he's away, have a feeling he might not end up going back. Rowett will probably keep them up playing ultra negative football in order to eke out the required results, but I don't think would be a great choice as permanet manager if they're serious about promotion next season

Sounds like a great choice then. 

• Haha 1

It shows how inept you have to be to get relegated from the championship, to be completely shite and have Rooney for 15 games putting up a 0.2ppg, lost a load since too and STILL not in the bottom 3.

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It shows how inept you have to be to get relegated from the championship, to be completely shite and have Rooney for 15 games putting up a 0.2ppg, lost a load since too and STILL not in the bottom 3.

To be fair under Eustace they had a great start to the season, it was only when they sacked him and appointed Rooney that sank like a stone. 

9 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

8 hours ago, villa89 said:

To be fair under Eustace they had a great start to the season, it was only when they sacked him and appointed Rooney that sank like a stone. 

Yeah, without Eustace they would probably be below Rotherham.

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, without Eustace they would probably be below Rotherham.

Eustace Villa Fan, Rowett Villa Fan yet they don't need any help from that lot down the road 😜 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 16/03/2024 at 21:50, Follyfoot said:

This is quite possibly the funniest posting I’ve read in years🤣🤣🤣

8k1w7q.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

It'll end up like the Ricoh and within 2 seasons some U12s Rugby team will be playing there instead. 

Not knowing anything about the Ricoh, what’s the story there?

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not knowing anything about the Ricoh, what’s the story there?

Coventry couldn’t afford the rent so were kicked out.

• Thanks 1

Â