Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Huge Birmingham City takeover claims as Jim White delivers Laurence Bassini message

Huge Birmingham City takeover claims as Jim White delivers Laurence Bassini message

Jim White of talkSPORT has provided a huge update on a potential takeover at St Andrew's, relaying a message from Bassini on Tuesday morning. Reading out a message sent to him from Bassini, he said: "I am about to complete the deal.

"I am unable to join you this morning but I am able to give you the information that the deal is in the hands of solicitors."

More in link...

It's happening. It's really happening. That idiot is buying the club :lol:

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

While I don’t agree with the personal insults and ridicule of a man with possible mental health issues, I’ve never wanted an owner and a club to be put together so much as Bassini and sha. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested in whether or not small heath have got off to a good start and that survival is a given -

Last season after 16 games -

13th in the league

22 points on the table (6W, 4D)

11 points clear of 22nd place*

This season after 16 games -

14th in the league

20 points on the table (5W, 5D)

4 points clear of 22nd place (who have 3 games in hand)

Although I think they’ll get away with it once again, equally it is all rather early to confidently say either way.

*incidentally, Hull City were 23rd on 9 points after 16 games. They finished the season 4 points ahead of sha.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

I think the worry for them is that they've had a relatively good start to the season, but despite that good start only four points clear of the bottom three, also Coventry have three games in hand if they were to win just one of those then these would be just three points clear of the three, and most seasons they have good start before fading around Christmas, so could easily get dragged back into the relegation battle.

He's playing the same formation as we were playing (and I think they played at rangers) with a narrow front 3 and relying on the fullbacks to provide the width.   As we've seen it fairly easy to nullify.

Edited by lammy123

Â