Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

No! Not yet. Nowhere near gone, the last pieces of sweetcorn husk are still stubbornly clinging on to the lip of the u bend. They haven’t been flushed just yet. 

Don’t get excited this early. It will make it oh so much more excellent when it finally happens in the future.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

1 minute 30 seconds of actual nothingness. Maybe it's my short attention spend nowadays but really , an editor didn't look at that and think we could lose 30 seconds? That was torture 

It’s definitely the weirdest episode of fake taxi that I have ever seen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Osirus said:

It’s definitely the weirdest episode of fake taxi that I have ever seen 

Its Chong's career thats going to get ****!

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Its Chong's career thats going to get ****!

When Chong and Chang both play its obviously favouritism from the invisible owners. 

Rumoured they just missed out on signing P. Kingduck. 

🦆

• Haha 1

Blose takeover update

The Club would like to issue the following statement in relation to the bid from Mr Paul Richardson and Mr Maxi Lopez.

The EFL were informed in July 2022 that the Club’s owners had accepted an approach from Mr Richardson and Mr Lopez for both St. Andrew’s Stadium and a shareholding in the Club.

A deal was agreed which is subject to the EFL’s approval process.

The parties are now working with the EFL to ensure they have the information required to make a decision on the proposed deal, and the roles of Mr Richardson and Mr Lopez as shareholders and directors.

In the meantime, the Club has welcomed them to the Stadium and to matches, so they can build the foundations for a successful working relationship and collaborate in the coming years.

Whilst this process has been ongoing, the Club have been unable to provide answers on many of the big issues affecting supporters, particularly the progress of the remedial works to the Tilton and Kop stands.

Therefore, the decision has been taken to provide our next update when there is a significant and/or substantial development.

We thank you for your continued support.

Oh dear

• Haha 1

Â