Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

They are still playing Gardner every week, what are the fans actually expecting.

Added to that, Hogan being paid for another 3 1/2 years 😂😂😂

it’s a thing of beauty...

no matter how bad things are, I still think small heath will somehow manage to survive relegation. They’re the cockroaches of the footballing world. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Added to that, Hogan being paid for another 3 1/2 years 😂😂😂

it’s a thing of beauty...

no matter how bad things are, I still think small heath will somehow manage to survive relegation. They’re the cockroaches of the footballing world. 

Maybe. 1 win in 13 now though with 16 to play...

9 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Got a gut feeling they'll spawn their way out of trouble

They'll shithouse some unexpected points I feel - Norwich (1), QPR (1), Huddersfield (3), Bristol (3), Reading (1) and Rotherham (3), Forest (1) and Derby (3). 16 points there, putting them on 44 before we take into account their last 2 games against teams who'll have nothing to play for, plus their game at Sheff Weds next up...

It'll be tighter than we think 

Possible - but nothing suggests this at the moment. They’ll almost certainly win some more games, but the confidence is completely non-existent. 

32 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Meanwhile in China...... their share price is up 14% which values the club at around £320m. It is beyond me it really is.

Pump and dump by Dong pretending that their accounts won't be that bad perhaps

Edited by YouUnastanFren

46 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Meanwhile in China...... their share price is up 14% which values the club at around £320m. It is beyond me it really is.

It's amazing really. 

The way that financial markets can separate from the reality of a thing with just a little manipulation in order to make significant money for a handful of people is terrifying, and not just for small heath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's amazing really. 

The way that financial markets can separate from the reality of a thing with just a little manipulation in order to make significant money for a handful of people is terrifying, and not just for small heath.

Certainly is, especially when you consider this is potentially on the back of a statement that broke the rules and which they’ve subsequently distanced themselves from which may or may not be accurate.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Got a gut feeling they'll spawn their way out of trouble

They'll shithouse some unexpected points I feel - Norwich (1), QPR (1), Huddersfield (3), Bristol (3), Reading (1) and Rotherham (3), Forest (1) and Derby (3). 16 points there, putting them on 44 before we take into account their last 2 games against teams who'll have nothing to play for, plus their game at Sheff Weds next up...

It'll be tighter than we think 

Will need 52 or 53 points to stay up I reckon. Most teams down there are in good form, Derby won 5 out of last 6 apparently and Rotherham won a couple recently.

Be interesting to see how many games this season they've actually scored more than one goal in. I see again the 2m new signing was on the bench yesterday.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

This is the place where a bunch of 80 year old Grannys would put up their entire savings and bet on shares that happens to have their lucky number - odd, but not surprise.

42 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Be interesting to see how many games this season they've actually scored more than one goal in. I see again the 2m new signing was on the bench yesterday.

This tempted me.

5 matches with 2 goals, winning 3, losing 2.

11 matches with 1 goal scored, winning 3, drawing 4, losing 4.

14 matches drawing a blank, drawing 6, losing 8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Will need 52 or 53 points to stay up I reckon. Most teams down there are in good form, Derby won 5 out of last 6 apparently and Rotherham won a couple recently.

They have 21 goals in 30 games, its a horror show in attack. They have never been a high scoring team but thats Lambertesque

3 hours ago, markc said:

According to the Transfermarkt web site that would put them in the top 25 most valuable clubs in the world.

Above all of these paupers🤔🤣

image.png.6e41d26258075b3fba283ac61f17b7b8.png

Most valuable clubs | Transfermarkt

Surprised by how high Villa is in that compared to some other Premier League clubs. This is only our 2nd year back up. Is Jack a 3rd of that value all by himself? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Thing is if you have a highly defence oriented manager where do you go if looking for a new manager? 

They dont have the squad to try anything more expansive. 

This might be the one-in-a-million situation where getting Tactics Tim in might almost make sense.

Â