Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

I have a fair few blues supporting mates that are lovely blokes, so I wouldn't want them to go out of business and disappear. 

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Bottom of the league

Ground falling apart

History of shitness

Worth 300m+

spacer.png

Must be 300m Yuan. 

And still 299m too fecking much..

1 hour ago, JoshVilla said:

A bluenose mate of mine seems to be trying to gain sympathy and imply that Villa fans are being out of order for finding their current plight hilarious.

I was quick to point out how much they enjoyed our relegation and subsequent financial collapse that left us on the brink of administration. They can give it but they can't take it.

I have a fair few blues supporting mates that are lovely blokes, so I wouldn't want them to go out of business and disappear. I want them to languish down in League 2 forever and for us to occasionally have the opportunity to absolutely smash them in Cup games.

If it weren't for their behaviour in our darkest times, I would at least pity them right now. As it is, they can disappear for all I care. I'd hate to see any other club in this situation, even West Brom.

But let's be honest - they're barely even a football club. Just a bunch of jumped up hooligans who have never seen the sun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

This is the place where a bunch of 80 year old Grannys would put up their entire savings and bet on shares that happens to have their lucky number - odd, but not surprise.

Or a bunch of kids on TikTok who have been told its an easy way to make money. 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

They have 21 goals in 30 games, its a horror show in attack. They have never been a high scoring team but thats Lambertesque

FFS how many times does this need explaining?

I will say it slowly for you. 

T h e y.. j u s t.. n e e d.. t o.. p l a y.. t h e.. r i g h t.. b a l l s.. t o.. H o g a n. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Nigel said:

Thing is if you have a highly defence oriented manager where do you go if looking for a new manager? 

They dont have the squad to try anything more expansive. 

Or expensive. 

27 minutes ago, picicata said:

Maybe we'd have more sympathy if one of their fans hadn't waddled onto the pitch and punched one of our players in the back of the head all while being cheered on by several hundred others.

Their suffering is deserved and karma at its finest.

I'm in a Whatsapp group with a few noses. 

One put up a video of a montage of various players being hacked down with proper nasty challenges, who just sat there bemused or got up and carried on. The caption was "How would Jack Grealish react to these?“

I just replied "Probably in the same way that he reacted to being punched from behind by a Lulu"

No response. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Or a bunch of kids on TikTok who have been told its an easy way to make money. 

Or in this case the accusation has been that it's a group of unscrupulous owners creating new share issues which they buy themselves in order to inflate the value of an asset that they then borrow money against.

(I think that's how it works anyway - it's like a small business that has debt that's linked to the house of the business owner, the business owner remortgages the house with the other bloke that owns the company for three times the original value of the house and can now borrow much more money for his business than he could before because he has a much more valuable asset - when the business goes bankrupt, the bank gets his house, which is now worth significantly less than the amount he borrowed from the bank and has squirrelled away elsewhere. Or something like that.)

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Or in this case a group of unscrupulous owners creating new share issues which they buy themselves in order to inflate the value of an asset that they then borrow money against.

(I think that's how it works anyway - it's like a small business that has debt that's linked to the house of the business owner, the business owner remortgages the house with the other bloke that owns the company for three times the original value of the house and can now borrow much more money for his business than he could before because he has a much more valuable asset - when the business goes bankrupt, the bank gets his house, which is now worth significantly less than the amount he borrowed from the bank and has squirrelled away elsewhere. Or something like that.)

Allegedly. Mate.

Ironically given the giff a few posts above its a little like the sports store scene in Goodfella’s.

3 hours ago, Greenfly said:

If it weren't for their behaviour in our darkest times, I would at least pity them right now. As it is, they can disappear for all I care. I'd hate to see any other club in this situation, even West Brom.

But let's be honest - they're barely even a football club. Just a bunch of jumped up hooligans who have never seen the sun.

This.

1 hour ago, picicata said:

Maybe we'd have more sympathy if one of their fans hadn't waddled onto the pitch and punched one of our players in the back of the head all while being cheered on by several hundred others.

Their suffering is deserved and karma at its finest.

And this.

25 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I will feel sorry for people who lose their jobs if they go down and for kids who just want their team to be half decent. But...

The breaking point for me was what happened with Jack. Not what the one idiot did, not even their moronic fans cheering it. It was the fact their manager then went on to joke about it in an interview. That and them carrying that cardboard coffin about.

So frankly, *+^= them, if they end up in League Two or worse so be it.

I look forward to laughing at their claims that their 5,100 attendance vs cov broke the National Conference record because they swear at least 6000 jumped the turnstiles.

Â