Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

If they hang on to that, and SHA lose to Wednesday... Boy, that’s beginning to look like one hell of a mountain to climb. 

I have my fingers crossed for a Barry Bannan free kick winner for Wednesday! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, El Zen said:

If they hang on to that, and SHA lose to Wednesday... Boy, that’s beginning to look like one hell of a mountain to climb. 

Definitely. Brentford have quite a few changes and are not clicking at all. Fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I have my fingers crossed for a Barry Bannan free kick winner for Wednesday! 

Think he has scored last 2 games vs them. Wouldn't mind BB and an Andre Green double 

• Like 4

I’m supporting Sheff Wednesday today, I want them to win 3-0 and I don’t care that they might sack Cranka. Whoever they get in will still be shit. They’re hardly an attractive proposition for a successful manager. Baz Bannan to celebrate his new contract with a 20 yard curler, Green with a goal from the bench, and a lovely OG from Gardner. Up the owls! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m supporting Sheff Wednesday today, I want them to win 3-0 and I don’t care that they might sack Cranka. Whoever they get in will still be shit. They’re hardly an attractive proposition for a successful manager. Baz Bannan to celebrate his new contract with a 20 yard curler, Green with a goal from the bench, and a lovely OG from Gardner. Up the owls! 

Give them some hope, maybe Hogan will pull one back 😂

Watching Coventry on Sky, just realised there is a huge advert in the sty for a "screw shop" in the stands.  Is that even legal? Seems eminently suitable though. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Â