Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, blandy said:

They're easily forged

X

They should speak to Biden and his team. They'll give tips on how the dead can register to vote. 

AMIRITE?

#SatireUSA

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I bet we would get more signatures to turn sty Andrews into a toxic dump then their petition would

No need to petition for what it has already been since 1906

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

They’ve a board meeting on the 26th so should approve their accounts, won’t be long until they are in public domain. 

bill hader popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

King Dong was on WM Friday talking about an 8 million loss and trying to be self sufficient!?!? I have no idea about accounts but that cannot be healthy!  Bellingham money must have saved them for a couple of years hence the retiring of the shirt and all that crap.

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

King Dong was on WM Friday talking about an 8 million loss and trying to be self sufficient!?!? I have no idea about accounts but that cannot be healthy!  Bellingham money must have saved them for a couple of years hence the retiring of the shirt and all that crap.

He really shouldn’t have done that before the accounts came out but seems likely that will be the figure.

In fairness their losses are reducing year on year but they certainly aren’t remotely close to being self sufficient. Without a doubt Bellingham’s actions really helped them. But it won’t have touched the debt only their operating losses.

6 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

He was happy because the loss was £39m when he arrived. He also thinks Cranker is great and is only struggling because he didn't get a pre-season with the amazing squad.

The Owls were always likely to lose away to Stoke, between now and the end of the season their rivals are going to win and lose games, as are they, unfortunately every single result isn't going to go against them, just have to hope that it's them that's loses more often than the others.

1 minute ago, useless said:

The Owls were always likely to lose away to Stoke, between now and the end of the season their rivals are going to win and lose games, as are they, unfortunately every single result isn't going to go against them, just have to hope that it's them that's loses more often than the others.

Wednesday's position is totally false, they will climb out of it I don't even think they are likely to be in the mix. Small Heath, Rotherham, Coventry and possibly Huddersfield are the four for the two places I think.

Yes when I said 'them', 'their'and 'they' in my post I was referring to small heath, but I can see that it reads like I was talking about Wednesday throughout. If it wasn't for their points deduction Wednesday would be where Derby are now.

Â