Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

They've put this on a big banner outside the training ground

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

Obviously fake, not one photo of the greatest hero in the clubs history, the powder fist guy who gave Jack an embarrassing flick on the ear

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

They've put this on a big banner outside the training ground

😂

Euhi2teXUAc1WZX.jpeg.jpg

" You are all part of our 146 year history and tradition"

so what's the problem, I think they are proudly keeping up the tradition of being absolutely sh#te 🤣🤣

Edited by markc

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

there is one paragraph where the talk about fans that would die to wear the shirt, the money they earn etc. footballers **** hate it when fans expect them to care as much as they do. they hate even more where their salaries are brought up. they probably had the players' attentions until that point.

Yeah, I had exactly that thought. They blew it at that time, it stopped being impassioned attempted motivation and started being an attack which players would not respond well to. 

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Oooh look, even when pleading with the sub-standard players they still have to have a Villa dig - bottom right, Paul "Hard Man When I've Got A Beer Glass" Tait, with his SOTV shirt.

What a bunch of smelly unwashed colostomy bags.

Imagine scoring a goal for your boyhood team at Wembley and all you want to do is have a pop at Villa. 

What a sad cretin. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If they do sack Karanka they have the perfect replacement at the club, the brains of the operation and Mr Birmingham City to takeover

Image result for craig gardner aston villa

Even in those days keen to emulate the world’s managerial best, with the Bielsa taking a dump on the edge of the pitch pose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

If they do sack Karanka they have the perfect replacement at the club, the brains of the operation and Mr Birmingham City to takeover

Image result for craig gardner aston villa

The daft pillock is facing the wrong way round.  Can't do anything right!

• Haha 1

On 17/02/2021 at 21:57, Kingman said:

Heard Danter today on talksport saying he's doing a small heathen special on his Saturday morning slot with special nose guests including McDuff, 

Apparently its their 10 year anniversary for winning the Rumbelows Cup. 

If anyone needs cheering up I'm sure this will be comedy gold today from 11am

Edited by Kingman

6 minutes ago, jamdog said:

Coventry 1-0 up against Brentford at half-time. Working hard, doing well.

If they hang on to that, and SHA lose to Wednesday... Boy, that’s beginning to look like one hell of a mountain to climb. 

Â