Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Bournemouth are in hopeless form currently, lost at home to Sheff Weds who are below SHA. Luton feels the sort of game they'll win aswell.

One good thing is the teams below and around them are all winning so no scrambling to last day safety on 45 points again, they'll need 50 minimum I think and looks a bit beyond them currently but they always spring into life just when you're about to flush....

Yeah, they'll shithouse a win against Bournemouth or Norwich, you can just see it. 

Then they'll sell the dvd under the title of "we're sha - we fight to the end" and the great unwashed will lap it up...just like they lap at their windows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched the last half an hour of today's game and if they play like that against Bournemouth and Norwich they'll get comfortably beat in both. They're where they are for a reason, and the only reason they're not currently in the bottom three is because of Wednesday's points deduction. I'd expect Bournemouth to beat them, and if Wednesday can beat Millwall as well then they will drop into the relegation zone this weekend.

Edited by useless

16 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bournemouth are in hopeless form currently, lost at home to Sheff Weds who are below SHA. Luton feels the sort of game they'll win aswell.

One good thing is the teams below and around them are all winning so no scrambling to last day safety on 45 points again, they'll need 50 minimum I think and looks a bit beyond them currently but they always spring into life just when you're about to flush....

Over the last 10 games Small Heath have the worst form in the league!

• Like 2

Have a read of his post match comments, I mean they are absolute jibberish.

This is a particular highlight

It’s would have been the first game for Sam and I don’t think it is the best game for him to have his debut because these kind of games demand a lot of concentration and the first game normally is not easy

“Scott and Juke had a good partnership last season and they were almost relegated so there are much more things that the pairings up front.”

So bottom of the league Wycombe isn't the best game to play your new striker??? The reason? Because it is a game that needs concentration! Nice comment that from your new manager, I wonder who's signing it is....

'Step away? Me?' - Aitor Karanka comes out fighting after Birmingham City draw - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)

Â