Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

I'm worried they might get relegated. There is a chance they could enjoy next season and win a 'title' that they celebrate for the next 100 years. Is it not best to keep them in a perpetual state of depression circling around the drain in an unimportant league rather than even give them moments of happiness?!

But maybe I'm being unfair... I suppose they may sink down League One too and then be dissolved, ultimately selling their ground to Coventry City...

Look at  Sunderland Ipswich and Pompey. Its not a easy league ti get out of. Also there is a wage cap in that league I think.

So they will have to sell all their better players and high earners.

Best thing would be they go down go into administration start on -20 then go down again to league two and never hear or see them again 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I have must admit I have mixed feelings about BCFC

Most of all my school friends followed BCFC ...  I bear them no ill will

Similarly, having vibrant football teams is a sign that the region is doing well

The dark side of me would not object for BCFC to have a stint in League 1

scared get out GIF by Get Out Movie

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

blimey.......if only they played to Hogan's strengths they wouldnt be in this position.....

They are not seeing those intelligent runs he makes are they 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They’ll be battling League 2 relegation in no time and fall through the leagues like Bolton. Dont they have financial instabilities that will go into overdrive with relegation? They’re done out here 

Just somewhere in the region of £120m of debt...

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I have must admit I have mixed feelings about BCFC

Most of all my school friends followed BCFC ...  I bear them no ill will

Similarly, having vibrant football teams is a sign that the region is doing well

The dark side of me would not object for BCFC to have a stint in League 1

You only have one friend? :)

20 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Pour yourself a drink and get over to Small Heath Alliance, the forum makes great reading tonight. 
Some of the Alf Garnett word actually think they could attract Eddie Howe as their next manager.

On my way

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Look at  Sunderland Ipswich and Pompey. Its not a easy league ti get out of. Also there is a wage cap in that league I think.

So they will have to sell all their better players and high earners.

Best thing would be they go down go into administration start on -20 then go down again to league two and never hear or see them again 

🤔🤔🤔🤔

imagine the queues🤣🤣 

• Haha 3

Â