Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 minutes ago, meregreen said:

They’re slowly but surely being sucked down the league. Would love it if this went to the final game, and they get relegated on a hotly disputed VAR decision. 😂😂😂

That would be nice but I don't think the lower leagues use VAR

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, meregreen said:

They’re slowly but surely being sucked down the league. Would love it if this went to the final game, and they get relegated on a hotly disputed VAR decision. 😂😂😂

The law of averages says that they have to get relegated on the final day of the season due to the amount of times they stayed up on the final day of the season, let’s hope it’s this one🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, mottaloo said:

...and the word of the night on sha.com is :

SPAWNY 🤣

Don't forget Greasy, Jammy and Lucky. 

Any words that ends in a Y to be honest. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Need to be loaded to do this all the time anyway. 

I don't think 99% of small heaths have the financial clout for this.  I don't and I have worked all my life. 

It's like they lie about things non football to make up for supporting small heath.

When they say 'town' they mean a shit-hole flat roof pub in Digbeth or Bordesley 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Looks like they're selling Jutcziewik - already signed his replacement from Aberdeen. Aberdeen fans seem to be chuffed they've got £2m or so for him.

Where have they found money from?!

I guess from selling Bellingham

10 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Looks like they're selling Jutcziewik - already signed his replacement from Aberdeen. Aberdeen fans seem to be chuffed they've got £2m or so for him.

Where have they found money from?!

This is quite a mark up from what they paid Carlisle, so as he wasn't first pick this season up front it seems good business.

They are after Nisbet from us but the word up here is that we knocked back their 3 million? offer as it wasn't all cash up front but based on appearances and goals scored. If they come back with more cash up front he may well go but the ball is back with SHA. This would be even better business for us as we paid the Pars £250,000 for him 6 months ago.🙂

However as someone has just said on on of our forums  " Birmingham City are a nothing side now in England and he would more likely be playing in League 1 than the Premier League..."  Never a truer sentence  🤣 

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 30/01/2021 at 22:18, mottaloo said:

...and the word of the night on sha.com is :

SPAWNY 🤣

had to actually click to page 2 before hawkeye was mentioned. maybe they're starting to get over it?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Demarai Gray sold by Leicester. Blues are getting 15% of the profit they make.

They bought him for £3.7m and are selling him for £2.7m.

Profit is negative one million. Does that mean Blues owe them £150k?

tenor.gif

Another CCJ incoming then

Â