Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

So were Sheff Utd,  anything is possible mate.

Top half finish Villa and last minute relegation for small heath on the last day of the season,  into Administration over the summer,  start selling off some of their trophy's on ebay, some stand are closed permanently in the sty,  they for get to pay the electric bill and cant start season is all I want.

Contender for post of the year even though it’s only January

• Thanks 1

I think what will wind them up more is having a party celebrating how well their owners  and how well they are doing running the club.

They hate them almost as much a as they hate us. 

Get ballons around villa park with ren and yenungs faces on them and set then up in the air 😁

Wait for them go pop just blose will eventually 

Edited by Demitri_C

Cosgrove is a good strong player up here and takes a good penalty. He is from England so whether he didn't settle too well in Aberdeen, I don't know. Fairly surprised they are getting rid but financially the dons are struggling so perhaps it suits both parties.  

Hasn't played so much this season and only scored 3 goals where he is used as a substitute more where as last season scored 23 and started most games...........something not quite right behind the scenes I feel. A French club had a bid accepted by AFC in July this year but Cosgrove rejected their terms.

Apparently they are also looking at our Kevin Nisbet for the same amount but hopefully that will go away now they have Cosgrove.

Whether he settles at SHA only time will tell.

Edited by newhavenhibby

Have any of you watched Davo on YouTube? Every video is hilarious, start with the inbred idiots predicting glorious victories, they inevitably lose and end the video with yet more simpletons predicting that next year will be their year!

To be fair, they are quite well made and capture the away day/match day experience.

Worth watching to see how many times Villa are mentioned despite being completely out of context when they are playing Charlton away.

Edited by AndyClarke

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The only thing that settles in SHA is the dust on their trillion trophy cabinet 

Rookie error there mate,  they are sure to mention they have slightly newer dust than us trophy wise.

I think that's where they are at now the small heaths.  There is nothing left for them but to age dust vs Villa dust.  The words removed.

I hope the sprinkler comes on a f***s that up for them as well if I am honest.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

36 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Rookie error there mate,  they are sure to mention they have slightly newer dust than us trophy wise.

I think that's where they are at now the small heaths.  There is nothing left for them but to age dust vs Villa dust.  The words removed.

I hope the sprinkler comes on a f***s that up for them as well if I am honest.

Yeah one league cup doesn’t quite add up to even coming close to rivalling our trophy cabinet tho does it.

Irrespective of whether it was more recent or not, I mean whether it was 10 years ago or 40 years ago is neither here nor there 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah was wondering where they getting that 2m from. Must be some crumbs left of the bellingham money

Same place as any other money they spend, Mr King via one of his many many companies.

I’ve given up trying to make sense of their financial position, it defies all logic. It feels like the EFL have done the same.

Â