Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Same place as any other money they spend, Mr King via one of his many many companies.

I’ve given up trying to make sense of their financial position, it defies all logic. It feels like the EFL have done the same.

Looking into their finances and the people behind them would make a good Agatha Christie novel

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Same place as any other money they spend, Mr King via one of his many many companies.

I’ve given up trying to make sense of their financial position, it defies all logic. It feels like the EFL have done the same.

How can EFL ignore it though. They should be investigating their dodgey dealings

Seems like people including myself have been saying for a while now that Forest are going to find some form and climb up the table, but Hughton has been there since October 7th now, since then they've played twenty-two games, and are still only one place above the relegation zone having played two more games than twenty-second placed Rotherham.

3 hours ago, useless said:

Seems like people including myself have been saying for a while now that Forest are going to find some form and climb up the table, but Hughton has been there since October 7th now, since then they've played twenty-two games, and are still only one place above the relegation zone having played two more games than twenty-second placed Rotherham.

He will sort them out

53 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Apparently everything goes our way according to their forum :)

Tragic isn't it. The only thing they had going for them is that they "drink in town", and now even that's been taken off them.

Still, they had a good day drawing with their besties whilst having only 2 stands between them.

Bless.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, One For The Road said:

"drink in town",

Need to be loaded to do this all the time anyway. 

I don't think 99% of small heaths have the financial clout for this.  I don't and I have worked all my life. 

It's like they lie about things non football to make up for supporting small heath.

7 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I don't think 99% of small heaths have the financial clout for this.  I don't and I have worked all my life. 

It's like they lie about things non football to make up for supporting small heath.

Like having the correct number of chromosomes

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I've quoted their "drink in town" boast a few times.....perhaps i should've been more specific.....i meant the glorious and palatial venue called the bull ring tavern.....and or two other similar dives near the ground !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â