Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 02/02/2021 at 20:58, It's Your Round said:

Dropping Teddy Bear GIF

C87994B4-8D52-4A71-A82A-23B67DC3AB11.jpeg

im confused, Sheff Wed should have 31 points according to their results, but only have 25 points (6 difference).....but......i thought they started the season on minus 12 points? (so shouldnt they be on less points than 25??)

edit: just noticed that they had their points reduction halved to 6 points in November.....

Sheff Wed should really get clear at some point, in a normal season they would be on 31 points now which would place them 17th currently, so their form isnt relegation form.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

im confused, Sheff Wed should have 31 points according to their results, but only have 25 points (6 difference).....but......i thought they started the season on minus 12 points? (so shouldnt they be on less points than 25??)

edit: just noticed that they had their points reduction halved to 6 points in November.....

Sheff Wed should really get clear at some point, in a normal season they would be on 31 points now which would place them 17th currently, so their form isnt relegation form.

Their position is false so longer the season goes they are likely to climb the table.

44 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, think Wednesday will be fine, more worried about Forest (less so) and Derby. But Derby seem to have got a couple of good results in recently, gotta hope they can keep it up.

Forest will be fine, Hughton is turning them around. They are harder to play against and starting to score, Glenn Murray could be just what they need.

• Like 1

They’ll still stay up, the EFL will find a way to award them enough points in the last week of the season to stay up by one point or something. Turd that won’t flush. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

They’ll still stay up, the EFL will find a way to award them enough points in the last week of the season to stay up by one point or something. Turd that won’t flush. 

Hello Ginger, where ya been?

Â